Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normie white guys in Korea

No wonder North Korea hates them so much

It's like Asians are born to be cucks.

I mean her sister is dating a Nigerian.

Most rice men in Asia are clueless. They view the world from their own lens.

They probably think non-Asian foids are open and accepting of us. The reality is they FLEE from us and despise us. They actively avoid us.

Look at these racepilled comments that everyone agrees that JBW is true
I’m convinced that any slim white person is considered good looking in South Korea.
6K likes
[UWSL]We stan crackheads lol I’m just pointing out the obvious patterns I’ve seen in SK. [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]Nice try to bring my looks down though mate. Didn’t expect an intellectual conversation with someone who stans crackheads ‍♀️[/UWSL]
Honestly I agree. I'm not saying he's unattractive by any means, by rather I'd say that he's like... Incredibly average? Which I think is the point you're trying to get across also; South Koreans tend to find average, slim white people to be rather attractive, whereas in the west most people wouldn't glance twice at someone of average attractiveness. There's an obvious idolization of western media and European features in a lot of Asian countries, which I've heard many Asian people themselves speak to. I think that has a lot to do with it tbh.
300 likes
this is why white guys are so obsessed w the idea of moving to EA countries they know no matter how plain and boring they are they'll still be considered good looking there
3k likes

JFL all comments from foids. They find this guy absolutely subhuman and literally laughing at the JBW occuring

@IncelCream fr whats your end goal with these wmaf threads

Comment section is blackpilling though. Guy mogs me hard yet he's being called mediocre and boring at best. Granted that some of these comments are by ricecels, but still. :feelsrope:

Comment section is blackpilling though. Guy mogs me hard yet he's being called mediocre and boring at best. Granted that some of these comments are by ricecels, but still. :feelsrope:
White girls SEEETH

just be white chad br0! Show me ugly manlet with noodlewhore, retarded "racepillers" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Noodlewhores deserve to get lynched

Race traitors will pay once this is all over.

JFL all comments from foids. They find this guy absolutely subhuman and literally laughing at the JBW occuring

This average guy mogs me to a different realm

nation wide cuckolding on tv. the only thing they didn't do is have the guy literally creampie the noodle on the table. how have the Korean wagies not roped yet? :feelsLightsaber:
they are coping with the nice noodle he got, he's high tier normie tbh 6/10

Last edited:
I feel bad for South Koreans if this is the propaganda they have over there. Must be brutal to be an ethnic South Korean man.