Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie warning signs

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
When I was on an incel discord we had normie invasions all the time. They give clear reasons to stay blue pilled. Here are the warning signs what are normies try to say.
-normies are against ldaring
-my catfish videos
-self improvement
-blue pill spiels
-leaving inceldom

Woah did you come up on that list on yourself?

You are so smart.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Woah did you come up on that list on yourself?

You are so smart.

Are you being sarcastic or genuine?

If you were ever on incel discords that's how normies come off as.

how is self improvement normie? Normals are literally the weakest, stupidest creatures on Earth, self improvement is rebellion against their hedonistic worldview

They are so remarkably similar and they all say those things like a hive mind

Berdea said:
how is self improvement normie? Normals are literally the weakest, stupidest creatures on Earth, self improvement is rebellion against their hedonistic worldview

a lot of normies are confident and successful and keen on self improvement because of their worldview

I don't join incels discord for these reasons in the first place.

That cyber guy seemed to be against your catfishing vids and a few minutes after he commented, YouTube deleted the vid.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
a lot of normies are confident and successful and keen on self improvement because of their worldview

Another normie.

Self improvement is a big joke, even after you self improved how will females still view you as a person?

Holy shit. Are you the REAL catfish guy?

Self improvement works tho as long as you have potentional like @Zyros.. Fucker just had to lose weight tbh

Big normie sign is when they talk about having friends