Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Normie walmart manager shooting

I mean, he was a Walmart managER... Can't call that surprising. Imagine sinking so low you become walmart manager... I'd rather be homeless.

Give man Trash , and they retaliate

WAGIE RAGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based Wagecuck. Hope he slaughtered the entire staff (in video game)

I mean, he was a Walmart managER... Can't call that surprising. Imagine sinking so low you become walmart manager... I'd rather be homeless.
This...

Imagine working and slaving for the man for fifteen years to become "manager" of one of those shitholes.

Imagine having to listen to the customer service complaints of land whales and trailer trash all day.

Imagine realizing that's probably going to be your career peak.

ER fuel for sure.

Retail in general is hell unless you mostly have a male clientele, maybe something like Dick's sporting goods?
Enjoy having to deal with entitled bitches that want to speak to the manager.

He regained his dignity despite his humiliation as a wagie. Toast for a fallen brothER!

Waiting for news on the shooter

31 year old Andre Bing may be shooter

andre-bing.png

Being a walmart manager must be fuckin hell I would imagine.

Its not just the customers. You have to obviously manage the employees. Some of which don't even show up, smoke weed, slack off, fight in the kitchen, all sorts of bullshit.

And if you guys have ever seen who shops at walmart, its a bunch of fat ass ratchet poor fucks.

If you really wanna see what middle America looks like, go into a walmart. And then drive to a strip mall to get some food. Thats all America really is. Walmarts, strip malls, and single mothers pushing their bastard babies around. American culture in a nutshell. (and football + pickup trucks, guns and mass shootings).

Last edited:
American culture in a nutshell. (and pickup trucks).

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "That is the consequence of blue collar slavery. Constant abuse from those higher on the corporate ladder.\n\nYour friend should've went to college.",
"headline": "Dallas dismissed from lawsuit over police shooting",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/dallas-dismissed-lawsuit-over-police-011224880.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Dec 27 20:54:21 UTC 2019"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "An opportunity to see two adult males injure each other? I'll pass.",
"headline": "Expect to see plenty of Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder as ESPN, Fox join forces to promote their rematch",
"url": "https://sports.yahoo.com/expect-to-...orces-to-promote-their-rematch-174221443.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Dec 27 19:16:22 UTC 2019"

It's just a watermelon man with guns shooting point blank. Even better BBC doesn't release a pic.... I wonder why.

Normie walmart manager loses it and kills 10 people. Further proof that normies are a bigger danger to normies than incels are to normies. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
It's just a watermelon man with guns shooting point blank. Even better BBC doesn't release a pic.... I wonder why.
He looks Mexican or something

normies and chads are the ones beating and killing women, committing the most mass shootings, are serial killers, etc. There has been a handful of incel mass killers throughout history and thousands of normie/chad killers.