Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie tries to figure out how to respond to a post wall roastie’s shit test

That old roastie thinks it's a privilege for a man to talk to her.

While a chad can simply bang a prime Stacy by texting “wanna fuck?”

Justus Grossbier ≠ J.A.K

If one has to boost his SMV through artificial means to accept even an anorexic, so-called "Mentally Ill princess", then the "Princess" is not worth any effort at all.

What a sad interaction. The way of the SIMP is long dead. Any men engaging in it in right now, ANNO DOMINI 2022 should be mocked at. I cannot believe that after the literal metric tons of red and blackpilling material out there, even permeating to the normiesphere, there are still sad cucks still treating foids like that.
Worrysome stuff.

Answering your question, I would reply in this manner: It doesn’t concern you, I will never have a complete grasp myself, and it doesn’t matter.

Last edited:
Why Men even bother anymore, just buy a sex doll.

If a woman likes you and wants to fuck you, she will do it right there and then. I wish men would realise this and they wouldn't needlessly chase these women, she's not going to like you more if you talk to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back