Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normie tries to act like an incel and gets girl wanting his dick

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Why would you be nervous you're hot

The reason why you have anxiety, agoraphobia, ldar, have zero motivation for life, would rather post here instead of being around others is because you are ugly(bones in face and height), nothing more.

brah just stop acting like a total creep and dress nice.

Mogs me

Dude would be chadlite tier if he put on some muscle.

Well fuck me sideways.

They didn't really want to jump his dick. Where does that happen? Plus those chicks are fatties, and the dude gave off more of a gay Andy Dick sort of vibe and he was being filmed, so that makes it okay to be open with him. He should have acted more like Elliot Rodger to be more accurate.

The reason why you have anxiety, agoraphobia, ldar, have zero motivation for life, would rather post here instead of being around others is because you are ugly(bones in face and height), nothing more.

Some guys here are completely fine looking and have decent height too. They mog most normiez and they are still here

It has nothing to do with personality, it is all looks

These kind of videos have a tendency to be fake tbh

I dont get it. Chad-lite gets a landwhale? This is basic stuff, it doesnt matter how you act.

They didn't really want to jump his dick. Where does that happen? Plus those chicks are fatties, and the dude gave off more of a gay Andy Dick sort of vibe and he was being filmed, so that makes it okay to be open with him. He should have acted more like Elliot Rodger to be more accurate.
She asked him for a kiss and said why are you nervous, you're hot. It doesn't matter that she is a fatty, none of us have ever experienced this from a female because bones. He acted like an autistic sperg it's just the halo effect of his bones.
Some guys here are completely fine looking and have decent height too. They mog most normiez and they are still here
Those are fakecel trolls like tellem t and framecel. They go on here only when they have time off and they can't go fuck girls and party.

She asked him for a kiss and said why are you nervous, you're hot. It doesn't matter that she is a fatty, none of us have ever experienced this from a female because bones. He acted like an autistic sperg it's just the halo effect of his bones.

Maybe I'm being an autistic sperg, but it seemed like she was just playing around, and wasn't really serious.

Reminder: all those girls with their asses hanging out have fathers

Maybe I'm being an autistic sperg, but it seemed like she was just playing around, and wasn't really serious.
Dude she grinded on him, asked for kiss, and said he's hot.
I dont get it. Chad-lite gets a landwhale? This is basic stuff, it doesnt matter how you act.
The more examples the better
Reminder: all those girls with their asses hanging out have fathers
Most of them are going to have kids as well and their kids will see everything they did on social media.

Last edited:
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE INCELTEARS COUNTER THIS

Dude she grinded on him, asked for kiss, and said he's hot.

The more examples the better

It's almost crippling for me to imagine myself if I were in that man's shoes, I'm so unsocialized, I wouldn't know what to do in that moment. It's almost unwholesome. Why can't people just say "hey I like you, can we get to know each other better?" Why is the most wholesome expressions of love the most shameful in modern society, and the most degenerate expressions of affection, and the most normalized?

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

brah just stop acting like a total creep and dress nice.

I'd probably smash tbh.

Inauthentic and homosexual

Mentalcels BTFO.

based and blackpilled

Top comments made me think that I was still on the forums for a moment. More normie humor and normalizing of degenceracy that we consistenly make fun of.

"Confidence" :soy:
I.e. dressing like a slut and having your ass leak out.

Strong free wahmen

Casually expressing themselves :soy: