Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie trait: you say ''life is too short''

OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
Why do normfags say life is too short.

For them it probably is too short, when life is filled with joy, experiences and meaning, it goes by fast and you don't want it to end

An incel's life is too long and anything beyond 30 is overkill

Last edited:
Agreed. I’ve only been here 19 years, but it seems waaay too long. I feel so much older from all the suffering and lack of good things like a gf and friends

Its exactly what you said. Their lives are fun and enjoyable. The average incels day to day life feels like an eternal hell hole.

Pretty much what you said. They enjoy life, so they try to experience it. Incels don't try to experience life since it's unenjoyable

humans literally have one of the longest lifespan of animal organisms

Indeed, this is a slog to death day

Hmm i don't know, in my experience when every of your day is just waking up, washing teeth, eating breakfast and rotting on a PC for a decade, time flies. 2018 feels like it was 3 years ago. If you make your every day different to previous one (no routine) time feels slower.

Agreed. I’ve only been here 19 years, but it seems waaay too long. I feel so much older from all the suffering and lack of good things like a gf and friends
It would be better to not be birthed than to experience life as an incel

You are literally 21 or something, so not too much older. Besides, I have various chronic health problems that quite literally aged me faster and will shorten my lifespan. Life feels very drawed out and time crawls by slowly

Yeah thats what normgroids say before doing some deadly drugs or trying to pull a dangerous stunt.

Muh life is short live in the present. Fuck off cunts.

You are literally 21 or something, so not too much older. Besides, I have various chronic health problems that quite literally aged me faster and will shorten my lifespan. Life feels very drawed out and time crawls by slowly
I remember I was 17, 21 seemed so far away, and surely by then things would be better...

For them it probably is too short, when life is filled with joy, experiences and meaning, it goes by fast and you don't want it to end

When they say that, they mean it as an incentive for you to go out and experience things while you're young. For Incels its pure ropefuel

I remember I was 17, 21 seemed so far away, and surely by then things would be better...
But things don’t usually get much better after 18. By the time you leave high school a complete loser with no friends and never having a gf, you are basically fucked. I know things got way worse since 18 already for me

Should be the minimum age requirement for this forum tbh
I think 18 is fine tbh, as long as we are careful to ban infiltrators. There’s a lot of 18 year old loser incels that have nowhere else to vent. This forum is kinda the only place we got to socialize and vent about our struggles

Lmao true it's over

I think 18 is fine tbh, as long as we are careful to ban infiltrators. There’s a lot of 18 year old loser incels that have nowhere else to vent. This forum is kinda the only place we got to socialize and vent about our struggles
I am not saying youngcels don't exist, but I believe joining this place and learning too much about the blackpill can fuck up your psyche.

I wish I didn't join here so young tbh

A life's never too short if you live like us.

I am not saying youngcels don't exist, but I believe joining this place and learning too much about the blackpill can fuck up your psyche.

I wish I didn't join here so young tbh
I agree honestly. Too much blackpill can hurt you. That’s why I often come here just to socialize as well, not just talk about depressing stuff all the time. I used to have my dad to talk to and joke around with about stuff, but I don’t even have that anymore because he died around 2 months ago. After losing him, it’s either socialize on here or do literally nothing, so being on here actually makes me less depressed ironically

All the way around
When you're an incel time goes fast since all your days/weeks/months remain the same, so you see your life running in front of your eyes without change.

Hmm i don't know, in my experience when every of your day is just waking up, washing teeth, eating breakfast and rotting on a PC for a decade, time flies. 2018 feels like it was 3 years ago. If you make your every day different to previous one (no routine) time feels slower.
You are actually right. These people here are making a huge misconception. The reason normies say life is short is because majority of their lives they have to wageslave and get into a fixed routine and they barely get any holidays. For me time flies super fast because it's the same boring shit. 2020 and 2024 don't feel that far apart. Positive experiences and doing different shit everytime is what makes life seem longer than it actually is.

All the way around
When you're an incel time goes fast since all your days/weeks/months remain the same, so you see your life running in front of your eyes without change.
This.

Brutal, could you name some of them?

You seem much older. Late 20s at least...

You seem much older. Late 20s at least...
That's a compliment to me. Means I'm not like many of these childish 2024cels who seem immature. It's probably because biologically speaking and mentally I pretty much am older. I often got complimented growing up that I'm an "old soul" and "mature for my age". Plus, the various physical health issues I've had have aged me a good bit. People tell me I look like I'm in my mid 20s despite being 19

Brutal, could you name some of them?
Sure. I had autonomic dysfunction at age 16 and was passing out around 5-10 times a day for almost a year from low blood pressure. This has been resolved now, but it beat my body and mind up so fucking bad. I never wanted to kill myself more than at that point in my life. I have also had an intestinal condition since age 13 where I need to take high doses of laxatives everyday just to stay alive and keep my system going. I almost died at age 13 from this due to not being able to have a bowel movement in over a week and being dehydrated and malnourished from it. There is no specific name for this, but essentially, my intestines remove too much water from stool for it to pass and are weak at moving things through, so laxatives are the only way to counteract this. Also got a hip condition called acetabular retroversion, which means my hip sockets point outwards more, making the back of the joint more unstable and too much bone on the front, making the hip tend to bind up. Because of this anatomy defect, I developed left hip impingement (bony growths that impede hip range of motion), and a labral tear on the hip. It couldn't move past 90 degrees flexion and was painful. I had surgery that took 6 months to recover from and it didn't even halfway fix things. I can feel my right hip labrum failing too. It hurts now whenever I lift my leg even climbing stairs. Brutal for someone who is very active and likes doing outdoor work

That's a compliment to me. Means I'm not like many of these childish 2024cels who seem immature. It's probably because biologically speaking and mentally I pretty much am older. I often got complimented growing up that I'm an "old soul" and "mature for my age". Plus, the various physical health issues I've had have aged me a good bit. People tell me I look like I'm in my mid 20s despite being 19
Dang! You sure got s lot of med probs... My condolences bro...

But what made me think you're older was car fixing knowledge. Most kids can't understand systems well enough to do that. Yeah they can fix computers... But cars are more of a bitch to fix.

Plus the well rounded knowledge base you seem to have.

Yeah never understood why people complain about being life too short, must be a normie thing, I don’t particularly care about living a long life tbh

Normies are so retarded they say "life is to short" moments before they do something that makes their life even shorter.

Dang! You sure got s lot of med probs... My condolences bro...

But what made me think you're older was car fixing knowledge. Most kids can't understand systems well enough to do that. Yeah they can fix computers... But cars are more of a bitch to fix.

Plus the well rounded knowledge base you seem to have.
I appreciate the compliments. You are right that most kids nowadays know nothing about anything hands on like cars. I learned most of what I know from my father. He knew a lot about cars and other stuff like land maintenance

VideoGameCoper

Time is slower when you’re suffering

opposite for me things feel longer when i have fun cause more is happending.

opposite for me things feel longer when i have fun cause more is happending.
For me, on the days I have fun, they go by insanely quickly, but when I look back they feel longer because more happened