Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie Trait: you bully people but deny it and think you are being "funny"

Y

your personality

Self-banned
-
"It's just funny bro"
"It's just a joke bro"
"Lighten up bud"
"I'm sorry but this is so funny I am dying!"

and yet they flip out when they feel disrespected. Shows how genuine they are. What was that about personality?

We need to bring bullying back

Normie trait: you are a retarded animal

Normie trait: you are a retarded animal

Normie trait threads have to be a bit more detailed than that tbh, it has to really make them stop and think and nervously move on to the next thread.

Normie trait threads have to be a bit more detailed than that tbh, it has to really make them stop and think and nervously move on to the next thread.
I was just memeing tbh, but I don't think normies' traits threads should be for attacking them because
  1. almost no normie knows of this site
  2. they're too stupid to realize

I was just memeing tbh, but I don't think normies' traits threads should be for attacking them because
  1. almost no normie knows of this site
  2. they're too stupid to realize

good point but still kind of a cope, chad vs virgin memes are mainstream among normies now.

And exactly, they're usually too stupid to realize but let them be the topic of ridicule for once.

tfw normies actually think "banter" has a place in any friendship.

Normie trait: your entire existence is predicated on putting lesser men down to entertain women

Narchism probably,they want to feel like a Chad by keeping other men down

Banter and bullying are natural social phenomena that normies use to establish their position in the social hierarchy.

Banter and bullying are natural social phenomena that normies use to establish their position in the social hierarchy.

There is no such thing as friendship with normies, just tests to see how well you can mog other guys subtly, and the more subtly the better.

There is no such thing as friendship with normies, just tests to see how well you can mog other guys subtly, and the more subtly the better.
Yup, that's exactly what I noticed among inter-normie "friendships". They would relentless banter and brag to each other. It was a continual competition. But normies are social animals --- it's just within their nature to do these things. They don't view it as tiring or difficult.

Sorry incel, wrong again. Once people turn eighteen they mature and become adults meaning that they’re above and beyond all that childish nonsense. Maybe go outside every once in awhile and experience a little bit of what you’re missing out on :soy:

87D09A82 30A1 4FF8 BEB1 98644D063917

never understood why normies love to shit talk at each other all the time

View attachment 282390
never understood why normies love to shit talk at each other all the time

"They're just joking around dude!"

But then they easily throw each other under the bus for the slightest things that will make them look lame. And they laugh at "jokes" like when their friend gets hurt.

All of them are like this. Everyone is sociopathic and narcicistic towards ugly males

Especially women. Many normie NT males never see how cruel women can be until it is too late.