Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie trait: Not understanding the meaning of "average"

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Discussions with normtards are tiresome af. When you say that the average woman is weaker than the average male they come up with female wrestlers and say that they could beat you up for saying such a thing, when you say something about racial differences in the IQ they come up with scientists belonging to minority groups or want you to post your own IQ and then they think that they are so smart and that they have bested you in the argument.

They didn't prove anything. IQ/strength/most other values have a normal distribution, just because a certain group has higher scores on average this doesn't mean that everyone belonging to this group must have greater scores than every single individual in the other group, we are not dealing with math where one single exception completely destroys a rule/sentiment. Nobody ever claimed that exceptions didn't exist and few things have indeed never happened on the face of the earth.

"Hurr durr, the best % of that group beats the worst % of the other group, therefore the other group is not on average better than the other group, me very smart, me won!" - literally their arguments. Again exceptions exist, but if you put the top x % of females and the top x % of males against each other in a fight solely based on physical strength I would certainly bet my money on the males.

Furthermore, the ad hominem "arguments" are always laughable: Even if the speaker was a pathetic specimen of his respective group it wouldn't make his words suddenly untrue, the water doesn't suddenly become dry just because a fool or evil person said that it was wet. The actual arguments remain unaddressed. The IQ/physical strength of the speaker is absolutely irrelevant for the truth in their words.

Last edited:
Yup they actually don't understand bell curves. Forget about standard deviations entirely since the mean is already too much for them

People get overwhelmed by emotions when talking about certain subjects and then functional discussion is not possible anymore.

The fact that they have to point to all of these extremes and can't even mention a regular person just proves how far off they are

Yup they actually don't understand bell curves. Forget about standard deviations entirely since the mean is already too much for them
Stat mogs me

They do understand it, they just don't wish to engage with the topic in good faith. It's like how they understand per capita when it comes to police killings of blacks but not when it comes to murders stratified by race, then suddenly they are like "but look, white people still do the majority of murders".

One of my favorite:

-- I'm an average guy and I struggle with dating.
-- Well it means that you are not average!

The most normie thing ever. So willing to accept the foids' definition of "average".

I didn't know that people existed who actually believe that women are as strong as men. It's as if these people are trapped in a cave and have never experienced the outside world or something.

People get overwhelmed by emotions when talking about certain subjects and then functional discussion is not possible anymore.
Correct. Those people are like adult children tbh. They should have no power at all

Same thing with whites on this forum who dismiss JBW because there are white incels.

i agree but iq is retarded because people extrapolate a number to make insane conclusions about entire populations. When it comes to measuring stuff like physical strength, height, ya duh, straightforward.

Lots of stormfrontcels buy into it cause theyre subhumans who want to recompensate that at least they belong to muh master race or some shit. In essence, if you're an incel you agree that you've lost the genetic lottery - I don't get how one can buy into racist shit when you admit to being genetically cursed.

What is said matters less than who says it.

Tell them that women only date men of a certain height, and they'll say:
But my second cousin's best friend is dating a guy who's 5'4" and she's 5'7"!

Tell them that IQ is genetic and that certain races have lower IQ's than whites and East Asians, and that STEM is dominated by Asians and white males for a reason:
But, but.... I know a black girl who majored in Physics!

Tell them that women are hypergamous:
But I earn more than my husband and I don't mind!

It's a lost cause trying to explain averages to normies. They don't understand averages because they think like foids, and foids generally have a shitty understanding of math. Also, normies believe in the Just World Hypothesis, and refuse to believe that in the end, we're just numbers, and the vast majority of us will fall into demographic destiny. Incels, after years of being disrespected, mocked, ridiculed, and rejected, are forced to see the world the way it really is

Normies always look at outlier results as fact when it suits them.
Yup. “I once saw a 5’3 balding Indian janitor with a gf, black pill debunked bro”

Last edited:
Yup. “I once saw a 5’3 balding Indian janitor with a gf, black pilled debunked bro”
They always brag about this one. I've noticed they stopped saying indian lately though. Because even they know that would be bullshit. :feelsautistic:

I didn't know that people existed who actually believe that women are as strong as men. It's as if these people are trapped in a cave and have never experienced the outside world or something.
They are actually weak as fuck. Like can't bench press the bar weak.

What is said matters less than who says it.
This is unfortunately a big part of why war exists. When you can't reason with someone else or argue with them because they are insistent on continuing to mistreat you and dismiss any arguments you make because they look down on you no matter what, tensions flare.