Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Normie trait: making fun of people for using the word "normie" unironically

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
Do you think this is accurate?
Imo it is. They will usually say something like, "imagine using the word normie as an insult" because they're secretly proud to be normies. Even though they will all pretend to be "different" and say that they are "deep thinkers" whenever it somehow suits them. When they want to impress a foid for instance. But they will all start shaming you for calling them out on it, and start to call you a basement dwelling neckbeard, for using said term. It's fucking ridiculous, if you ask me.

I prefer "Normalscum"

I've had people said that people you use the word normie ironically are normie themselves which is bullshit

I called my brother normie plenty of times, he won't mind

I don't like using the word normie, only normals or normans, normals call each other normies for jokes and then resume being normals together

They're all NPCs, but they are too dumb to realize this fact.

probably, i dont interact with normies so never heard anyone in real life say that word before