Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [normie trait] "incel communities have a crabs in a bucket mentality"

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
counter this argument fellow brocels

Foids likely have crabs.

Yes, not like I have years of failure behind me

Foids select men based on looks. Posting here won’t matter in the age of swiping on males they wanna fuck Foids have their choice. It’s not really possible to “try” to ascend unless you are too attractive to post here anyway

We're a fine delicacy if you can get past the fact that we kinda smell like pee.

I can't see how talking to other men online who also can't get sex would somehow stop me from getting sex.
It's not like you're standing in my way, the foid pickyness is however.

I can't see how talking to other men online who also can't get sex would somehow stop me from getting sex.
It's not like you're standing in my way, the foid pickyness is however.
but, I as a reporter from Vox see how these incels call others who have "ascended", fakecels, chad, and other pejorative words. Clearly, the incel community is toxic and keeps men wallowing in negativity and self-hatred.
MemeAtlas

but, I as a reporter from Vox see how these incels call others who have "ascended", fakecels, chad, and other pejorative words. Clearly, the incel community is toxic and keeps men wallowing in negativity and self-hatred.
View attachment 242015
well the idea that ascension is impossible for 100% of incels isn't true. Some are truecels who never ascend, and some are incels who eventually ascend. Incel is a state of being, that can sometimes be escaped. To say that someone who had to jump through a bunch of hoops to get sex when chads are fucking at age 13 was never incel is hyperbole

well the idea that ascension is impossible for 100% of incels isn't true. Some are truecels who never ascend, and some are incels who eventually ascend. Incel is a state of being, that can sometimes be escaped. To say that someone who had to jump through a bunch of hoops to get sex when chads are fucking at age 13 was never incel is hyperbole
The people here who talk against surgeries are an example of people who have crab in a bucket mentality IMO. Obviously that's not nowhere near most of the forum.

Just toss me in boiling water bro

Some people are butt ugly and have the worst chance in getting a relationship. No amount of mentality will change that.

If you're an incel and ascended by getting lucky, I don't know what's the reason to tell everyone. If someone can get laid any time as incel it might be interesting to hear how he does it, but he has to prove he's not a chad, or a betabux, or lives in SEasia
The people here who talk against surgeries are an example of people who have crab in a bucket mentality IMO.
High iq, and who encourage other incels to rope.

Last edited:
The people here who talk against surgeries are an example of people who have crab in a bucket mentality IMO. Obviously that's not nowhere near most of the forum.
obviously not lol, I've seen literal trucels going up as far as high tier normie tier with surgeries.
To think they are cope is in itself, a cope.

counter this argument fellow brocels
We all got into the bucket in totally different ways and only after trying literally everything else we could short of suicide or suicidal amounts of change (moving halfway across the world, working to be the next Jeff Bezos, etc.).
Our negativity is not uniform and is not selfish, I've only lurked here on and off since the forum began until today, but I believe we do not shame incels who ascend.