Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious normie trait : good or decent at math

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Annihiliated by the normie world
★★★★★
Being good with numbers is a normie trait. I don't care about the turbo autists on this forum that can solve 12456x4523 in 10 seconds.

Being bad at math is an incel trait. A lot of illiterate people are also bad of course but those are the people who cannot solve how much is 30+35. I am talking about being bad at math generally.

The teachers would accuse me of "messing" for being so shit at it

My worst subject in school behind some bullshit language class

I was alright at math until calculus. One of the few classes that I gave up completely

This is quite possibly the dumbest shit I've read on here. Your ability to do math has zero bearing on whether you can get access to sex or not

I hate math but I am still above average in my ability.

I got into Mensa at 16 and still am incel. Foids dont care about your intelligence.

This is quite possibly the dumbest shit I've read on here. Your ability to do math has zero bearing on whether you can get access to sex or not
Normie doesnt necessarily mean that you get pussy lmao. Being good at numbers usually means that you're an outstanding person in general. Most people good at math in my class were giga normiesm

Maths is easy wdym?

I used to binge his videos.
Funny how his dulled intellect failed to curtail the veracity of his rants. An educated, well-adjusted normie could never speak the visceral truth lie him. To be fair, I believe he's more intelligent than he lets us know, but years of negative reinforcement establish the propensity of self-denial. I think had he been well-raised his life would be far different.

IMHO, i don't think being good or decent at math is a normie trait, AT ALL.

That's actually more of a Sperg trait tbh, because the real normies are too busy blowing mEth and banging dumb primitive chalga listening JB school foids that literally drool over some idiotic 25+ yr old batka guy just because he owns a car.

I have always liked the History of AI, the English language, and Literature. Mathematics, chemistry, physics are the environment of normis.
Being good with numbers is a normie trait. I don't care about the turbo autists on this forum that can solve 12456x4523 in 10 seconds.

Being bad at math is an incel trait. A lot of illiterate people are also bad of course but those are the people who cannot solve how much is 30+35. I am talking about being bad at math generally.

I'm not sure if that's true. I'm not a normie in any way and yet I was great at math up until maybe the second year of uni. I would crush any diff equations, calculus, geometry or algebra you'd give me but I was never one of those super smart people who could solve those 6373×9731 questions fast. I even failed in national math competitions.

Us ricecels are good at math and were the biggest truecels out there

My brother is good with math and he is a giga incel just like me. He also has no friends so idk what you are talking about

I knew some incels who were very smart but that’s due to there autism as you mentioned. I’m shit at math tho so idk what career to do

I used to be good at math till 8th grade
Now, i'm okay at it

No, math is the only subject I was really good at. I think being good at maths definitely an incel trait. It's also stereotypical of asians which are typically ricecels.

Last edited:
Well most normies I know irl hate math and aren't what you would call good at it

Fucked up brain
No room for any number
Its like chinese to me

I agree.

That's because you're an idiot, Gray, with 41 posts and you don't even know a third of what this forum is about, so you're a guesser.

I’m shit at math tho so idk what career to do
There are a lot of idiotic illiterates who are rich, millionaires and all kinds of shit, why? They profit from the free market, from the shit they send to society, if you sell shit, there will always be someone who wants to buy that shit. It doesn't matter, it's not a role that completely defines you, but you being you.

Yeah these guys are all normies

Since im Aspie people expected me to be great at maths, yet i was one of the most hopeless cases and sucked absolute ass at maths

I was good at math until I gave up on life.

The only subjects I was better then average at were History and Geography.

Im a total retard to be honest

That's because you're an idiot, Gray, with 41 posts and you don't even know a third of what this forum is about, so you're a guesser.

I bet I'm older than you and have been in incel communities online for longer than you, dumbass nigger. kys

More stars than you, retardcel.

This is colored XP, as you reach it, it resets when you reach another level, ILLITERATE SON OF A BITCH.I have the right to ask for your ban for offending a brocel bigger than you. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: