Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normie trait and fakecel: trying to fit into the truecel condition by forcing totally fraudulent foundations.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
Fakecels and normies have a complex where they see conditions only as a stereotype, and not the essence.

Something clear that is part of the black pill is the demystification of “personality” as a “beta cause”. This term is always associated with several things, so to speak, and one of them is the famous “shy trait”, which obviously does not exist (in truecel). Shyness is a normie and fakecel trait, as this is arrogance in thinking that you are the center of attention all the time, and only normies/fakecel have a completely elevated ego by CONDITION (normie condition).

A truecel knows that he is not the center, a truecel is not shy, he is antisocial (antisocial is not shyness, but becoming a recluse in himself in wanting as much distance as possible from the collective, he is totally different and has other roots). And it makes no sense for a truecel to be shy, as he has already tried everything before accepting total failure.

Normies and fakecels like to use “personality” (normie/fakecel coping) to want to identify with truecel, but it starts wrong, as the root is a “personality” and not a condition like truecel.

Last edited:
8qnaln

very insightful post hiki-sensei. I hated it when my normie co-workers took my antisocial behaviors for me being shy. I had one who desperately tried forcing a friendship with me. Delusional beyond belief.