Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normie simp and his landwhale gf (Time to rope)

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★★★★
I'm a frend with him for two years. Sometimes he woud speak about his gf, that he helps her with mental problems, her being bullied and visiting her in the hospital. Lucky he, I had thinked in my head. He is 187cm super skinny dude with good skin. A normie tier face. I always imagined his gf simillar to him - tall, super skinny becky. In the terms of having sex with her, he woud always say that he wants to wait till marrieg with her. It had sounded soo cucked to me, but I don't think so now. Nobody woud want to screw her

Some time ago, I saw him on the school break with some fatass girl. She was a perfect sphere, no tits, no ass, just a ball of fat. She was lying on his shoulder like girlfrends usualy lie on they bfs shoulders and looking at his phone where he was showing her something.

Later, I have joked and asked him "do you need a harpoon" in context of that girl. It turnded up, that that SHAPELLES LANDWHALE WAS HIS GF.:soy: I was shocked. So much of his struggle just for this? A piece of fat? :feelsUnreal:

Simps will take fucking everything. Me, with half of weight of her, makes me an INCEL. I've never had anything more besides a talk (and one hug in my whole fucking life) with a female. Meanwhile a shit like this can have a bf that can do anything for ther. It's worse than I tought. And my idea of buing a sexdoll as a cope only solidifies, because this woud be only (instert huge cope her) female that I woud be able to fucking touch. I'm still shocked as FUCK. This can't be real. HYPERGAMY IS FUCKING HIGHER THAN A MOUNT EVEREST. IT'S OVER. I don't have now any reason to cope that any foid woud want me. Blackpill is too brutal

And remember bros:
THERE IS ONLY ONE JBW:
JUST BE WOMAN

AND HERE STARTS NOT TO KILL MYSELF CHALANGE
:feelskek:, THIS CAN'T BE REALITY :feelsclown:

Although most us would never settle with a landwhale the truth is landwhales don’t want us at all. They would never settle with us either these landwhales only want HTN or above. I always see these fucking landwhales with men that are always more attractive

BEACHED WHALE!!!

Never began for us when a tallfag normie has to settle for a landwhale

How can a man be together with a landwhale without shame ? The only logical answer is have is fat fetish, but there can't be so fucking many who have this fetish