Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normie sexhavers cannot be truly blackpilled.

P

ParasiteToSociety

Taking a break from the forum
★★★★
Sexhavers can’t truly be blackpilled because they are SEXHAVERS, they cannot ever fathom the pain of inceldom. Fucking lowlifes they are the lot of them.

BA494B67 6897 4BDA B92C 8184D551D81B

They can be blackpilled but when the do it would be too late to save their dignity

Throw sexhavers in a volcano

Sexhavers can’t truly be blackpilled because they are SEXHAVERS, they cannot ever fathom the pain of inceldom. Fucking lowlifes they are the lot of them.
Just typing "Normie" was enough. Unfortunately, no one speaks for what they understand, but for what is convenient for them to understand (including us). So even if they showed him the whole truth, hypergamy, genetics, etc. They will continue with their thoughts because they feel safe. It is easier to recruit those who will soon be like us than to wait for the sun to become a moon

Getting love and sex only occasionally is infinitely better than never getting it your whole life. We are not even moving forward.
Indeed that’s what I think every single day, it still shocks me that people have sex like it’s second nature for them, while we can’t get even a scrap of it. everyday is the same, we have been frozen in time.

Yep. They don´t care about the blackpill because it is not wreaking havoc on their lives. It does affect them, but compared to us, the damage is minor. Their mental state is not completely broken like it is with us. Getting love and sex only occasionally is infinitely better than never getting it your whole life. We are not even moving forward. Most of us never crossed even the phase where you are supposed to hold hands together with a girl. It is extreme, and it does not happen to them.
The worst, without a doubt. It's that they don't realize the situation we're in. Being 20+ years old, in most cases we stay at the romantic level of when we were 13 years old (8-10 years old if you consider a fake girlfriend) And speaking it will only result in an audio recorder. Yes, a tape recorder. "You just have to work bro":bluepill: (as if everyone can do it) "Just go to therapy" (again, treating us like mentally deficient) "Just gymaxxing" (seriously? now everyone goes to a fucking gym for some silly thing?) They talk like it's all simple, motivating us like we're 8 years old

They're just as much of the enemy as Chads are. Like, sometimes they're even worse.

Yeah. I was talking to a sex haver in a shitty group chat and he said "I don't know why you want a girlfriend so badly. It's just stress and misery" does he not realizing there's more stress and misery not being in a relationship? Complete fucking idiot. If it's so bad, why doesn't he leave his current relationship? Because he won't get pussy.

Yeah. I was talking to a sex haver in a shitty group chat and he said "I don't know why you want a girlfriend so badly. It's just stress and misery" does he not realizing there's more stress and misery not being in a relationship? Complete fucking idiot. If it's so bad, why doesn't he leave his current relationship? Because he won't get pussy.
Yep normies are the biggest hypocrites, another reason why I hate them to oblivion. I’ve gotten the same response from sexhavERs. They make me sick.

Yep normies are the biggest hypocrites, another reason why I hate them to oblivion. I’ve gotten the same response from sexhavERs. They make me sick.
It's like they say that so they can hog all the women for themselves.

I wish all so-called normie blackpillers would give their women to us, we deserve them more than they do

jfl

There are no true "normie blackpillers", only normie braggers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back