Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Normie sex-haver maces women he harassed

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I think this video had a round on this forum, but recently it was reposted on cringetopia and IT. They claimed the guy was incel, but a quick Google search reveals that the guy is actually a normie sex-haver AKA the kind of person we're supposed to strive to be. According to our opponents, this guy has better personality than a geeky guy who gets bullied in school.

The guy's YouTube name (his channel got banned afaik) is Jay Rockefeller, his real name is Johnny Young. Info about him having sex is easily found on his kiwifarms thread.

However the self described "8/10" can smash sometimes especially when the girl is drunk since even if he's a retard he's young,fit and decent looking.
As you would expect from a terminaly online zoomer if he smashes he's gonna film and brag about it. [a NSFW video follows]

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/comments/u7ko51/incel_maces_women_he_harassed/

yet not another thread about this :lul::lul::lul:

check the forum dude xP

deleted my post as supposedly he has sex with multiple women.hilarious that he uses incels jargon though

Last edited:
This guy is a fucking Chad and mogs me to oblivion.

JFL at calling himself a gymcel.

Even incel culture is appropriated by Chad and Stacy..

Wait where are his videos at i wanna watch more of him

Based, I wish I was like him. :feelshaha:

I clicked thinking you meant mace as in the bludgeoning weapon.

false flagcels will bring condemnation on us all.

Imagine being blessed with being a sex-haver and getting to mace toilets. He's the man we should all strive on becoming.

He's a true hero. :feelsokman:

false flagcels will bring condemnation on us all.

I didn't even think about it until now, yeah, not only is he a sex-haver, he deliberately gives us Incels a bad name by appropriating our jargon / language. :blackpill:

he is not an incel and is extremely upsetting that people are calling him incel since he is not an incel, simply using incel jargons to be quirky and different.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back