Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie proposal is so fukin cucked

Marriage is a waste of time. Love fades away (due to the lessening of physical attractiveness from husband), preceding cheating (cuckery).

Imagine going through all that, spending tens of thousands of dollars for a ring, and getting on your knees and basically begging, a woman who's been fucked silly and cummed inside by multiple other men, and who's likely had other men's dicks in her mouth and swallowed their cum. Have some fucking dignity.

basically begging, a woman who's been fucked silly and cummed inside by multiple other men, and who's likely had other men's dicks in her mouth and swallowed their cum.
:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

Imagine going through all that, spending tens of thousands of dollars for a ring, and getting on your knees and basically begging, a woman who's been fucked silly and cummed inside by multiple other men, and who's likely had other men's dicks in her mouth and swallowed their cum. Have some fucking dignity.
was gonna say
all this just to get cucked by tyrone in 12 years

Even if I was a non Incel I wouldn't clown myself doing this shit

was gonna say
all this just to get cucked by tyrone in 12 years
Even if I was a non Incel I wouldn't clown myself doing this shit
Marriage is a waste of time. Love fades away (due to the lessening of physical attractiveness from husband), preceding cheating (cuckery).

Sometimes it's better to be a :whitepill: Incel than a :bluepill:"Chad".