Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie powerlifter mad at Tyrone for walking in front of his tiktok video

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/Ruben_pwr/status/1531236819416776705?s=20&t=RRVLRHlpY6Kktz1ylgGbxQ

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: The gym is a public area and everyone has the right to go wherever they want, if you want to record your stupid tiktok without other people save money and buy gym equipment for your home, retard. I swear the level of entitlement of normies is sometimes on par with foids.

Also notice how he just stares like a little bitch but doesn't confront Tyrone. So much reps, strict diet and sleeping 8 hours for muh growth hormone but in the end Tyrone who just goes to the gym to do bicep curl and bench press can beat you up. Powerlifting will never make sense to me.

Bonus: This is even more entitled or probably on roids rage. The good thing is that these bastards sooner or later injure themselves from bad technique or lifting too much to show off and they have to quit.

View: https://twitter.com/tony_link1917/status/1531568062293475329?s=20&t=RRVLRHlpY6Kktz1ylgGbxQ

this type of gym users deserve to be burnt alive.

¿Ahora hay negros en España?

¿Ahora hay negros en España?
Yes. Not as many as in France or UK but there are more than let's say 10 years ago. Still they don't give many problems and most of the time they are chill, minding their own business.

Yes. Not as many as in France or UK but there are more than let's say 10 years ago. Still they don't give many problems and most of the time they are chill, minding their own business.
¿De dónde ellos vienen? ¿De Guinea Ecuatorial?

Just tell Planet Fitness your complaint, that's why they invented the lunk alarm.
im using public gym rn tbh :feelshaha: equipments are so shitty i gotta invent new techniques to build muscle :feelsjuice:

¿De dónde ellos vienen? ¿De Guinea Ecuatorial?
I don't know honestly but most seem to come from Senegal, apparently if you can't get to Morocco it's the safest place to board an illegal migrant raft (patera) and try to reach Spain or die in the middle of the ocean starving. Then you have the blacks from Latin America which mostly have Spanish passport because they married a Spanish foid or were born here but are sons of 1st generation immigrants.

Here's the Ted talk of Lory Money, who came to Spain from Senegal illegally in a raft and because he couldn't work in a normal place he started to sell pirate movies and music or counterfeit clothes in the street. In his free time he did joke or comedy raps about his situation or memes that were famous in the early 2010s (ola k ase, harlem shake, etc.) and became famous. At some point he was about to be deported but I dunno how he normalized his situation and they let him stay in Spain.

View: https://youtu.be/HUpqCCRu5WM

I don't know honestly but most seem to come from Senegal, apparently if you can't get to Morocco it's the safest place to board an illegal migrant raft (patera) and try to reach Spain or die in the middle of the ocean starving. Then you have the blacks from Latin America which mostly have Spanish passport because they married a Spanish foid or were born here but are sons of 1st generation immigrants.

Here's the Ted talk of Lory Money, who came to Spain from Senegal illegally in a raft and because he couldn't work in a normal place he started to sell pirate movies and music or counterfeit clothes in the street. In his free time he did joke or comedy raps about his situation or memes that were famous in the early 2010s (ola k ase, harlem shake, etc.) and became famous. At some point he was about to be deported but I dunno how he normalized his situation and they let him stay in Spain.

View: https://youtu.be/HUpqCCRu5WM

Yo se que hay muchos latinos en España incluyendo dominicanos, mayormente en Madrid. Tambien hay imigrantes en Barcelona pero no se si ellos habla la cataluñés.

¿Pero esos negros hablan español? Yo se que los senegaléses son francohablantes.

Yo se que hay muchos latinos en España incluyendo dominicanos, mayormente en Madrid. Tambien hay imigrantes en Barcelona pero no se si ellos habla la cataluñés.

¿Pero esos negros hablan español? Yo se que los senegaléses son francohablantes.
They always learn it.