Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normie pity friendships/virtue signaling

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
This has happened to me several times. Normie at work is super nice to me and talks to me like a literal retard and tries to befriend me. I always turn them down because I know it's fake. Anyone else experience this?

"I don't like him at all as a person. I just hang out with him because I feel bad for him."

yeah I can't deal with that patronizing shit. I'll usually just treat them like they're stupid to embarrass them

This has happened to me several times. Normie at work is super nice to me and talks to me like a literal retard and tries to befriend me. I always turn them down because I know it's fake. Anyone else experience this?

"I don't like him at all as a person. I just hang out with him because I feel bad for him."
They do it to show they have personalitee. To be fair though, someone pretending to be nice is better than people just acting like dicks all teh time.

Dude people don't do that, nobody befriends you as a joke or because they feel bad for you... like really

Dude people don't do that, nobody befriends you as a joke or because they feel bad for you... like really

oh no,they are capable
they see you alone and their compasion make them try to help you
but in the end there isnt nothing really important about you

being ugly doesn't prevent you from having friends. looks theory works in romantic interactions. what i mean by that nobody going to reject your companionship based on your looks but ofc chad draws more attention and gets friends easily but that's not the point.

being ugly doesn't prevent you from having friends. looks theory works in romantic interactions. what i mean by that nobody going to reject your companionship based on your looks but ofc chad draws more attention and gets friends easily but that's not the point.
everything in life is affected by looks

everything in life is affected by looks
affected ofc but friendship is differnt some random dude is not trying to be your friend to have a sex with you so they don't care.

That's why i don't ever interact with people.

affected ofc but friendship is differnt some random dude is not trying to be your friend to have a sex with you so they don't care.
being seen with ugly people is bad for status, do you ever see chad hanging out with a truecel?

being seen with ugly people is bad for status, do you ever see chad hanging out with a truecel?

Can confirm. Nobody wants to be seen with me. Nobody feels sorry for me. No person under the age of 40 would ever ask me to hang out with them, not even as a joke. It would be social suicide for them.

then i'm at least normie.
cya faggots im gonna ascend with my neg canthal tilt long philtrum and jew nose.

it has happened to me. didn't last

They do it to show they have personalitee. To be fair though, someone pretending to be nice is better than people just acting like dicks all teh time.

"Just improve your pursuhnaluteeeeeeeeheeeee"