Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie phrases that make you want to kill yourself.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
>my guy
>yikes
>read the room
>it's 2021
>found the incel / racist

Holy fuck, I could have an extravaganza fucking field day with this motherfucking thread, I'll tell ya what.

I'll start.

"You can achieve anything you want in life, all you must do is believe in yourself."

Type of motivational posters you see in a office someplace and it just pisses you off every time you see it, like you want to rip it off the wall and light it on fire with your BIC lighter type shit. I hate shit like that so very much, it pains me seeing blatant bullshit like that everywhere.

No, that shit is only irritating.

What is truly evil and suicidefuel:
"Work on your personality bro"
"You need to be positive bro"
"Don't complain. Others have it way worse than you"
"Get hobbies bro (Did Chad need to get hobbies?) "
"Don't be creepy/shy bro"
"You need game, bro"

:feelsclown:

I don't interact enough with them, talking to people in real life or mainstream net is really useless, anything they say or do well I could formulate way better in my mind anyway.

Last edited:
"Women have always been the most oppressed throughout all of human history."

Yeah, because it's not like male slaves or poor people haven't existed everywhere, right? [Stupid fucking cunts.]

"In past human history male privilege has been prevalent everywhere."

Yeah, go to ancient Rome and tell that to the male slaves working the salt mines bitch. [Stupid fucking twats.]

Last edited:
"Women have always been the most oppressed throughout all of human history."

Yeah, because it's not like male slaves or poor people haven't existed everywhere, right? [Stupid fucking cunts.]

"In past human history male privilege has been prevalent everywhere."

Yeah, go to ancient Rome and tell that to the male slaves working the salt mines bitch. [Stupid fucking twats.]
:feelsohgod:

something that i got tired of being told at young age by everyone and esp parents
''no one wants to be around negative people''
it's another way to say ''fix your personality''

Exactly, they say that kind of shit by denying that in any point of human history at all male suffering even exists. Are they really that fucking retarded? The answer of course is, yes.

it's all in your mind sweaty

something that i got tired of being told at young age by everyone and esp parents
''no one wants to be around negative people''
it's another way to say ''fix your personality''
Yes, basically the entire modern world revolves around what I call the cult of magical happy thinking and anything that is its opposite being deemed negative is bad or evil, because now we live in a delusional world of complete make believe bullshit.

I get called negative everywhere I go and I've gotten to the point where I no longer give a shit anymore.

Foids are the worst with this though, "I just don't want to be around you because you're always so negative." That's because your entire gender cunt face is one of entitled petulant children that cannot stand being confronted by reality. When they are confronted by reality foids act like vampires exposed to the sun, they can't handle it because they themselves are a bunch of mental children, you basically have to address them all like a bunch of entitled mentally retarded four year olds.

Last edited:
Retarded Advice, Looping through anything that is popular now, Bullshit about mental health and depression

Retarded Advice, Looping through anything that is popular now, Bullshit about mental health and depression
"Go see a therapist, I think you need to be on five different medications daily." On and on, and on the bullshit goes, it never stops.

"Go see a therapist, I think you need to be on five different medications daily." On and on, and on the bullshit goes, it never stops.
The medication one is the most retarded. That "medication" only turns you into a drooling zombie and kills of your sex drive thus making you a docile pawn to be easily controlled.

“Sex isnt everything”
”Sex is overrated”

Or any variation of above. Usually said by a guy thats been getting steady pussy since he was 15.

The medication one is the most retarded. That "medication" only turns you into a drooling zombie and kills of your sex drive thus making you a docile pawn to be easily controlled.
That's not a defect, that's all part of the designed plan mentally neutralizing anybody that upsets the established apple cart of society.

"Oh, look at you there all drugged up, constantly drowsy, and drooling from your mouth, that means the medications are working now. Congratulations, you're finally cured!"

That's not a defect, that's all part of the designed plan mentally neutralizing anybody that upsets the established apple cart of society.

"Oh, look at you there all drugged up, constantly drowsy, and drooling from your mouth, that means the medications are working now. Congratulations, you're finally cured!"
Exactly, they want to kill off anyone that doesn't accept their world view. Normies and Foids accept it naturally thus are not needed to be "medicated" and accepting the new world order works fine for them. Chads can do whatever they want, they will still be accepted. That leaves us abominations who don't want to accept their retarded politics.

When they say that men wearing dresses and wigs are perfectly normal. "It's 2021, grow the fuck up, bro" :soy:

Yes, basically the entire modern world revolves around what I call the cult of magical happy thinking and anything that is its opposite being deemed negative is bad or evil, because now we live in a delusional world of make believe bullshit.

I get called negative everywhere I go and I've gotten to the point where I no longer give a shit anymore.

Foids are the worst with this though, "I just don't want to be around you because you're always so negative." That's because your entire gender cunt face is one of entitled petulant children that cannot stand being confronted by reality, when they are confronted by reality foids act like vampires exposed to the sun, they can't handle it because they themselves are a bunch of mental children, you basically have to address them all like a bunch of entitled four year olds.
and i want to make this clear and get it off my mind :
is that personality maxing is impossible and doesn't take in consideration the human condition

normies admit that a normal human being has limited energy yet they don't apply this to ugly males , they (nromies) always tell us to be funny , nice etc ..
all the time , which a normal person can't

this on its own shows that you're not regarded as one (normal person)

and from experience i tried that scam of personality and it only led me to madness trying to keep people stimulated which is 1000x harder than stimulating people by being attractive

Using ''ppl'' instead of ''people'' truly outs you as a dumb cunt.

“Sex isnt everything”
”Sex is overrated”

Or any variation of above. Usually said by a guy thats been getting steady pussy since he was 15.
Yup, victimizing the victim.

Same thing with money too.

"Money isn't everything."
"Money is overrated anyways."

Says the trustfund kid whose family is worth millions of dollars who lives a Bohemian lifestyle by choice on an unlimited credit card. It's basically a way of trivializing or denying other people's suffering so that way discussions of greater problems within society can be avoided because they've decided long ago that if you can't solve problems it's just better to ignore them rather than confrontation. [And in this docile completely pacifist world confrontation is viewed as a cardinal sin.]

did op get banned because of his fbi girl avi jfl

the utter state

Exactly, they want to kill off anyone that doesn't accept their world view. Normies and Foids accept it naturally thus are not needed to be "medicated" and accepting the new world order works fine for them. Chads can do whatever they want, they will still be accepted. That leaves us abominations who don't want to accept their retarded politics.
Yes, killed off, but being that they're all a bunch of passive aggressives they would be a lot happier if you just killed yourself.

Yes, killed off, but being that they're all a bunch of passive aggressives they would be a lot happier if you just killed yourself.
>No no! We don't want incels to kill themselves. We want to help them
>What? You refuse to take these pills which will turn you into a tranny? Kill yourself you fucking incel.

>No no! We don't want incels to kill themselves. We want to help them
>What? You refuse to take these pills which will turn you into a tranny? Kill yourself you fucking incel.
Yup.

When they say that the reason im alone is because i was too picky, that i wanted to date singers and models. :society:

“Money can’t buy you happiness” pisses me the fuck off

“Money can’t buy you happiness” pisses me the fuck off

IMG 20210709 074404

this is a normie meme

the funny thing about it is the attractive girl in the bottom, as if they're subjected to the most effects of being unattractive, it barely affects them

bill gates actually makes sense, since most billionaires are men, and men are more subjected to poverty and inhumane conditions than women

When they say that the reason im alone is because i was too picky, that i wanted to date singers and models. :society:
I then tell them that I can't even get a date with a landwhale, and afterwards they mentally lose their shit altogether.

I'm too picky? My standards are too high? Fuck you!

I then tell them that I can't even get a date with a landwhale, and afterwards they mentally lose their shit altogether.

I'm too picky? My standards are too high? Fuck you!
I usually respond with i never had a chance with any girl, but it seem like they just cant comprehend that ugly foids would rather fuck dogs and dildos and die alone than being with an ugly male.

when they say "have a good day" after you had an argument with them

I usually respond with i never had a chance with any girl, but it seem like they just cant comprehend that ugly foids would rather fuck dogs and dildos and die alone than being with an ugly male.
The reason why feminists hate and despise incels, is because by us existing reinforces the notion of the disposability of men or males, and the moment they ever admit that is real by acknowledging it is the moment that feminism will completely unravel with its notions that only females can be victims of society. That's why they hate us fren and more importantly that's why they're scared to death that there is so many of us where we're growing in numbers yearly.

Sooner or later they're going to have to come to terms with us, one way or another.

Last edited:
The reason why feminists hate and despise incels, is because by us existing reinforces the notion of the disposability of men or males, and the moment they ever admit that is real by acknowledging it is the moment that feminism will completely unravel with its notions that only females can be victims of society. That's why they hate us fren and more importantly that's why they're scared to death that there is so many of us where we're growing in numbers yearly.

Sooner or later they're going to have to come to terms with us, one way or another.
If they acknowledge us incels (involuntary celibate) like you said we would be victims of the situation,. Situation that women created with their high standards, which would not only mean men are victims, it would also mean men are victims of women, which they'll never admit.

Its easier for for them to say we are in celibate because we hate women. I hope you're right and world admits ugly males are at such disadvantage that nothing is worth trying.

If they acknowledge us incels (involuntary celibate) like you said we would be victims of the situation,. Situation that women created with their high standards, which would not only mean men are victims, it would also mean men are victims of women, which they'll never admit.

Its easier for for them to say we are in celibate because we hate women. I hope you're right and world admits ugly males are at such disadvantage that nothing is worth trying.
Whether or not they'll ever admit male disposability is real and that men can be victims of women is inconsequential, the west is on the verge of total collapse in more ways than just one having reduced the majority of men into involuntary sexual celibacy, once nations and societies collapse one by one these radical feminist bitches are going to find out what real tyranny and persecution is like going into the next hundred years since in the aftermath of collapse men will make sure they never prevail ever again. Men will resurface from the ruins of collapsed societies and nations where the first thing that will happen will be the complete total annihilation of feminism or feminist thought.

We're beyond reform, reconciliation, or shared understanding now, only the future of ruin, devastation, and collapse remains where it is exactly the future they chose to create. They're going to get it very rough and hard too, this is the future they chose where now they can get ready to dig their own graves.

Last edited: