Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Normie myths about incels

Very good list, but I'd like to add one:
Incels are potential terrorists: If you seriously think that a bunch of unmotivated, lazy af, lonely, feeble and weak ugly virgins that can't even get their own shit together are dangerous then my dog is Hitler. Most of us can't even agree on lookism theories or get out of our beds to do something let alone making barricades or fucking organized crime. Not to mention, the data shows that most crimes and cases of violence towards women are in fact majorly orchestrated by normies/chads themselves.

Excellent post, deserves to be stickied.

I think the most stereotyped myths are that incels are women haters and are on the extreme right of the spectrum. I know this to be true because I myself do not fit the stereotype.

Very good list, but I'd like to add one:
Incels are potential terrorists: If you seriously think that a bunch of unmotivated, lazy af, lonely, feeble and weak ugly virgins that can't even get their own shit together are dangerous then my dog is Hitler. Most of us can't even agree on lookism theories or get out of our beds to do something let alone making barricades or fucking organized crime. Not to mention, the data shows that most crimes and cases of violence towards women are in fact majorly orchestrated by normies/chads themselves.
Good one! I'll add it to the list.

Nevermind. Can't edit

Who cares about normies opinons? They are the scummiest things alive who change they minds with the current main jew ideas

Incels are evil women-haters: this myth comes from the just-world fallacy. Incels are rejects and outcasts and people in this situation tend to become cynical, bitter and angry, which is a natural thing that happen with all groups of oppressed people. Didn't peasants hated their nobles? Or the working class hated the bourgeois? You can find throughout history many examples of groups of people without their basic needs met showing negative feelings towards those that don't allow them to have their basic needs.
The people who say this are the same people who would turn around and say that feminism aren't evil men-haters. I recently saw this on Reddit where they were defending feminism

The people who say this are the same people who would turn around and say that feminism aren't evil men-haters. I recently saw this on Reddit where they were defending feminism
Feminists use the moat and bailey fallacy. They use moderate and reasonable opinions to further their agenda of misandry and accumulating privileges.