Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie music sucks so much.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Sexhaver music. Just ewww.

Wtf is this gay music normies are gay man

I keep hearing this degenerate song everywhere, only low T normiecucks can listen to this :feelsree: :feelsree:

View: https://youtu.be/Wxr850TY8YM?si=r0Im6i4S4tIwDet6

I would rather listen to this based Serbian orthodox chant, my whole, life then listen to any sort of normie crap. @Ron.Belgrade

View: https://youtu.be/uD0YdVaYlPY?si=qTQx6I9uvQ90x6Gd

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

zoomer music shouldn't even be cataloged as music, if I had 3 wishes one of them would be a lighter, unlimited gasoline and teleporting all zoomer """""""artists"""""" to a giant hole in the middle of the desert, all tied up so I could burn them all.

zoomer music shouldn't even be cataloged as music, if I had 3 wishes one of them would be a lighter, unlimited gasoline and teleporting all zoomer """""""artists"""""" to a giant hole in the middle of the desert, all tied up so I could burn them all.
True. It's utter shit

So you put satanic mainstream trash against some based Christian singers.
Interesting comparison. :feelsokman:

I refuse to believe anyone except for 10yo girls unironically listens to this. But some normiefag music and white girl music is enjoyable. Not best but enjoyable.

Mainstream music is satanic

Tiktok music isn't exactly what normies listen to but I agree with the sentiment

arent music one and a half minutes long now? jfl

There's no way anyone unironically listens to this. This song is just another song that (((they))) have pushed onto tiktok to brainrot kids even more than they already have.