Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Normie men who refer to their wives & girlfriends as their "Partners"

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
Why use that term? Why not just say "My wife" Or "My girlfriend" "Partner" Sounds like some business or workplace person:feelskek: An excuse I have heard them use is "Well calling her my girlfriend would be immature" Well then why not just call her your lover then? O wait that would apply that their wife or girlfriend gives them sex & affection which they don't. They use the term "Partner" Since they are pussy whipped simps who get bossed around by their wives & girlfriends.

It's soy leftist speak

Any man who says partner instead of wife is a cuck

Because most relationships are purely transactional and this starts to show in the words people are using, even if the choice of words is not intentional, the guy is not consciously aware that a gf or a wife is not supposed to be a "partner".

Why use that term? Why not just say "My wife" Or "My girlfriend" "Partner" Sounds like some business or workplace person:feelskek: An excuse I have heard them use is "Well calling her my girlfriend would be immature" Well then why not just call her your lover then? O wait that would apply that their wife or girlfriend gives them sex & affection which they don't. They use the term "Partner" Since they are pussy whipped simps who get bossed around by their wives & girlfriends.
Of course the term "partner" is total nonsense. Because there is no such thing as a “partnership” between the two parties.
One side dominates the other and completely exploits it.
For example: A nigger could have called his master “partner,” but even they weren’t that stupid. They knew they were just “niggers” and “bimbos.” This means that today's betabuxxer cucks and normie men are stupider or more ignorant than niggers.