Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normie men are such fucking faggots and do faggot shit all the time.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
like the gay shit u have to do to get in frats the ass slapping they do in sports. yet they like to call us closet homos cause we know the truth about women. i saw a video of that faggot matt kelcey the faggot thats dating taylor shit not once but 2 videos of him shaking his ass like a faggot. and normie men also can never fight one on one so they gang up on you with their fag friends . ironic as fuck when they call us faggots.

Yeah and they try to pass off gay behavior as jokes, and say that you’re closeted if you think it’s weird. Acting like a faggot is the normalfilth attempt at “edgy” humor and it’s painfully unfunny

Yeah and they try to pass off gay behavior as jokes, and say that you’re closeted if you think it’s weird. Acting like a faggot is the normalfilth attempt at “edgy” humor and it’s painfully unfunny
also i noticed they love "joking" about cucking meaanwhile there wives are actually fine with it. so much projection,.

normies and women cant be funny because they had it easy. humor comes from pain just like great art. thats why old black men are so much funnier than white women.

also football is a really gay sport when i think about it.

normies and women cant be funny because they had it easy. humor comes from pain just like great art. thats why old black men are so much funnier than white women.
Truth

Taylor Swift doesn’t get my dick hard. Mediocre face and no tits or ass.

shes mid as fuck and also trys to act masculine which is cringe when women attempt it i dont want a man lady gf. i want a feminine gf. anyone who likes masculine women is probably a closet fag who enjoys getting pegged.

shes mid as fuck and also trys to act masculine which is cringe when women attempt it i dont want a man lady gf. i want a feminine gf. anyone who likes masculine women is probably a closet fag who enjoys getting pegged.
She reminds me of Emma Watson people treat her like a Stacy just cause she’s got high status.

normie men are the same men that would always defend a foid no matter what. lets say the foid slaps a incel in the face really hard, no that never happened to me. but normies would say shit like, do not touch her dude dont do it. i hate that shit

Exactly, but for some reason there are people here who call her a Stacy JFL. HTB at best and i'm being generous

Exactly, but for some reason there are people here who call her a Stacy JFL. HTB at best and i'm being generous
ill give u a worse example and ruin your day.

Attachments

• ice-spice-in-ha-mood.jpg
    ice-spice-in-ha-mood.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 13
She’s also 33 so her womb is a barren wasteland lol if I was an NFL player I’d date girls in her late teens who aren’t famous and wouldn’t have such a huge ego.

She’s also 33 so her womb is a barren wasteland lol if I was an NFL player I’d date girls in her late teens who aren’t famous and wouldn’t have such a huge ego.
33 is arbys age tbh. and with all the dick shes been through shes lost her ability to pair bound.

33 is arbys age tbh. and with all the dick shes been through shes lost her ability to pair bound.
She’ll probably get cheated on and write a song about how hard it is being an alpha widow.

normies are faggots

that is why they all celebrate pride month, and hang up rainbow flags everywhere. they are proud of their own faggotry