Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie men are not better in any way compared to foids

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

I want to clap some PAWG CHEEKS
★★★★
A lot of normie men are assholes and should be shot to death with their gfs and wives for punching down on people with disabilities and social outcasts.

They also mog us by having gfs/wives, they deserve no empathy from us when bad things happen to them.

Last edited:
i think whores bother me a bit more since they chose to perform poorly on tutorial mode.

i think whores bother me a bit more since they chose to perform poorly on tutorial mode.
In my case, I hate normie men equally as I am forced to interact with them every day.

I have given up on foids.

In my case, I hate normie men equally as I am forced to interact with them every day.

I have given up on foids.
but just imagine having a conversation with a whore instead

Yeah, they are non-sentient cockroaches
They have massive egos and make unreasonable requests to those they deem as lower lifeforms when they have power.

FUCK NORMIE MEN THEY ARE MOGGERS AND BULLIES

They have massive egos and make unreasonable requests to those they deem as lower lifeforms when they have power.
This

A lot of normie men are assholes and should be shot to death with their gfs and wives for punching down on people with disabilities and social outcasts.

They also mog us by having gfs/wives, they deserve no empathy from us when bad things happen to them.
Don't really envy normie men and muh gf/wife
They are getting ass fucked by their """partner""" and they are simping HARD
80% of customer purchases are women and thats if you count the giga male gaze shit like cars and pcs
On houses and vacations etc its like 90 something percent
Basically this thread, Foids have giga control in society=> https://incels.is/threads/masculinity-is-an-actual-social-construct-and-more-studies.481353/

Foids would just ignore me but normie men would go out of there way to be assholes to me