Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normie makes a video venting about his failure in getting laid using tinder.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I think he should've dedicated more time into improving himself; or better yet, he should man up :feelskek:. Seriously, a lot of normans are not doing well in the dating world. A quick search on YT and you'll find similar videos. Normans are getting sex once in a blue moon.

He isnt ugly. Idk whats going on.

Normies do not get laid using tinder unless you are white running tinder in a ethnic country.

Tinder is a place where sub8 (sub7 tbh) theory applies in fact.

Normies do not get laid using tinder unless you are white running tinder in a ethnic country.

Tinder is a place where sub8 (sub7 tbh) theory applies in fact.
This further shows life starts at chadlite.

Like I explained...Most men go for young women which means on the single market there are always 2 men for 1 woman. 8/10 theory is legit.

We're fucked. That's it.

He's good looking, well dressed ( In a metro-sexual fag fashion ) but I digress well dressed.. Well spoken, and obviously has some talent in hobbies.

He moggs the fuck out of me. I just don't know what it takes anymore.

On tinder females can choose whoever the fuck they want. He looks good, but even that isn't enough for someone who has absolute choice. If women can have access to superior males, THEY WILL hook up with them instead of with inferior ones.

Last edited:
We're fucked. That's it.

He's good looking, well dressed ( In a metro-sexual fag fashion ) but I digress well dressed.. Well spoken, and obviously has some talent in hobbies.

How long do I need to repeat this, Tinder = Chad territory... If you are sub8 in the west you can forget it on tinder.

We're fucked. That's it.

^ This.

Pareto's principle: The Pareto Principle (also known as the 80/20Rule) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.

20% of men being born with superior genetics.

The Effect? 80% of women lust after them.

Sadly with upper tier Normie like displayed struggling it's slowly becoming 90/10