Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie lives look pretty great from my perspective

Yeah, normies live the lives of gigachads compared to us. Saying they have to fuck landwhales or they get cucked every other day or they have to spend their entire salaries/ wagebucks on their foids is an insane and hilarious coping mechanism that many people here have.
Being a normie is life on tutorial mode.
I would shit myself with excitement if I had a gf and went out with her to places.

Look at those braindead idiots wearing their slave masks JFL

Yeah, normies live the lives of gigachads compared to us. Saying they have to fuck landwhales or they get cucked every other day or they have to spend their entire salaries/ wagebucks on their foids is an insane and hilarious coping mechanism that many people here have.
Wholeheartedly agreed.
People often think in binary terms for bad reasons. It's like "chad or incel" without realizing the spectrum between both.
The gap between normies and us is immense already.

Being a normie is life on tutorial mode.
That's an exaggeration though. Only foids (and gigachads) live on true tutorial mode.

they are in china or some shit they have to wear them not just because of covid but because of the smog and shit in the air due to their factory machines

whereas me an alaskacel gets to breathe fresh air every time i walk outside it smells nice

I'm rather all day in my room, rotting alone, knowing I'm not a retarded NT.

Jfl at an "incel" not wanting to cover his face. I'd wear a balaclava if I could without the cops freaking out.

OP how many times have you made this thread?

Being a chad is like living in a mansion.
Being a normie is like living in a small apartment.
Being an incel is like living in a carboard box and having to fight rats for food.

Being a chad is like living in a mansion.
Being a normie is like living in a small apartment.
Being an incel is like living in a carboard box and having to fight rats for food.
Not sure if i'd equate it to a small apartment. Normies still slay. Incels don't get shit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmpvmdHyw-s

The experience of simply walking around with your girlfriend is something that comes with the basic package of life. Or going out with friends on a night out.

I too tortured myself watching 'normie life' videos for a long time before. It was BIGGEST SUICIDE FUEL I have seen in my entire life. Just watching 'couples-youtube-channels' where they do their daily life shit. It's so fucking soul crashing. Knowing just how fucked my life is. How fucking much of a lonely person I am. How starved for any affection I am. I do not even COMPREHEND how to exist in a society like this.

It is just so fucked watching videos like this as an oldcel, knowing your life never looked like that. Instead spend in a lonely room because every time you go outside you were met with rejection and pain. Tortured mentally every fucking day of your life. I never lived a life. I am in a genetic prison.

I watched so many of those videos from different countries, seeing people just go around their business, being happy, together, with lots of friends. My only friends left is an autistic latviancel NEET who hasnt had a job for 28 years of his life and lives with his mum and another cel who is probably still bluepilled. This are my only 2 real life friends that I feel comfortable talking with. And its online because they live too far to meet them now. This is the extend of my 'friendship circle' jfl....

Meanwhile normies meet up at bars every day, have hobbies, talk and laugh... Like it's so fucking alien to me. I never had any fucking real friends I dont know how to talk to people, If I went to a bar I wouldnt know how to behave. Every time I am around normies I try to mimick their behaviour I try to fit in but its so exausting because thats not the real me. At best they just ignore me and dont notice me much. At worst they exclude me.

Life is just very painful for me to be honest. I don't know what to say. I really question what is the point of living like that? I am forced to write on this nigger forum. Being watched by a bunch of trannies and niggers bluepillers who treat it like a circus even though they are even in a worse situation than me jfl, surrounded by fakecels and larpers. I don't know why niggers want to come here so hard to this forum, stupid cunts you think its a privvalage to be here?

YOU THINK I LIKE BEING HERE AND BEING BLACKPILLED?

I WOULD RATHER BE BLUEPUILLED AND LIVE A HAPPY FUCKING LIFE BUT THATS NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE BECAUSE I GOT A SUBHUMAN FACE AND THE LIFE ITSELF HAS LEAD ME HERE....

LIFE ITSELF HAS BLACKPILLED ME

NOT INCELS

NOBODY INDOCTRINATED ME INTO SHIT

LIFE

LIFE DID IT

EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO ME IN MY EARLY AGE WHEN I WAS 22 I BECAME BLACKPILLED FINALLY AFTER BREAKING DOWN AND CRYING ON THE FLOOR FOR FUCKING DAYS...

I LITERALLY STAYED IN MY HOUSE FOR 2 DAYS AND WEPT SILENTLY ON THE FLOOR THE PAIN IN MY CHEST WAS PIERCING SO FUCKING HARD BECAUSE I CRIED SILENTLY NOT TO ALERT MY NEIGHBOURS (THEY PROBABLY WOULDNT GIVE A SHIT ANYWAY BUT I WAS EMBARRASSED) AFTER THAT I FINALLY DECIDED TO SEARCH FOR ANSWERS TO THIS AND THATS HOW I DISCOVERED BLACKPILL AND IT ALL MADE SENSE...

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME

WHY CANT I HAVE FUCKING HAPPY LIFE WHY DO I HAVE TO SUFFER ALL MY LIFE FOR WHAT? WHAT DID I FUCKING DO? WHAT DID I DO EVERY I WENT IN LIFE I GOT SHIT ON EVERYWHERE I GOT FUCKING BULLIED AND HUMILIALATED ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE ITS JUST FUCKING DISGUSTING THAT PEOPLE ARE TREATED LIKE THIS FOR NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN

AND THEN THIS NIGGERS SPEAK OF VIRTUE OR HOW I NEED TO CHANGE MY PERSONALITY OR TKAE SHOWERS SHUT THE FUCK UP ILLF UCKING GHEBEAHD YOU IS WEART TO GOD IF SOME MTOEHRFUCKER ASIFD THIS TO ME IN REAL LIFE I WIOULD BEHEAD I WOULD PUT MY FUCKING HANDS IN HIS EY ESOCKERTS PUNCHED IT IN I WOULD PUNCH MY HANDS INTO SUFKCING THINGERES EYE SOCKETS IA M IN PRISON IA M INH ELL FUCK THIS WORLD ITS MASSIVE WSCAMMMMMMMMMASDF
]ASDK
GPERAGO;RAEJGOIRWEKG
4Q3=WE

JYUST SFKCING IE NOT WORTYHT WLIVIGN ALIFE TLIKE THIS

JUST DIEW

SWERGPOIERG0OIRKAEGOEKGHO'EQ34IH]0P[4
ujq

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4