Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Normie In Relationshit Being Abused

This is not something rare, most women, if not all, try to completely control a man in a relationship.

That's not food, that's toxic goyslop. Deep fried sludge, full och acrylamides and seed oils. I would rather do a 1 month fast for the first time in my life than to eat that shit. They will die in their 50s if they continue eating that shit. Kys normies.

This is not something rare, most women, if not all, try to completely control a man in a relationship.
Men (lvm) have more to lose as they don't know will they ever find a gf ever again. So they cut off their balls. Relationships are a power struggle.

That's not food, that's toxic goyslop. Deep fried sludge, full och acrylamides and seed oils. I would rather do a 1 month fast for the first time in my life than to eat that shit. They will die in their 50s if they continue eating that shit. Kys normies.

Based comment

Avg future for betabuxxER

Also known as "ZOG OIL"

I wish I had a gf like that pretending to like me for their own benefit :( mogs me...

Foids always doing bad as females. Cant even make a nice meal

3 seconds of video and you already know it is a crazy female

The foid who filmed this is a landwhale btw.

She must be crazy

The fuck did I just watch

Dude's test levels are in the negative.

Yes, this is the vibe (I had to use that, I despise when women use that word) when I see most normie looksmatched relationships out there.

This is what you're missing out on, boyos.