Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie here, Why don't you guys just go to the Gym?

D

Dakjev

Banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-dL5FsXHlA&ab_channel=SaintShower

Why not just pay 100s of $ in creatinine, protein powders, perfect diet/ macros, live your life in the gym just like Timothee Chalamet? I mean even jennifer lawrence believes hes really hot, at the time of the interview, he was 22 years old and she was 27 years old. He is 5'10", 150 lbs soaking wet. Height doesnt matter...just take a shower, hit the gym. Its over for gymcels. :soy:

Elio lil timmy tim timothee chalamet Favimcom 7062814

Greycel almost got me.:owo:

Wtf is so special about this moron, he looks like a low tier shittok Prettyboy. There are users on this forum who mog him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Foids being foids I guess, agepill/cougarpill confirmed :feelswhere:

Wtf is so special about this moron, he looks like a low tier shittok Prettyboy. There are users on this forum who mog him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Foids being foids I guess, agepill/cougarpill confirmed :feelswhere:
PRETTYBOY > MASC HIGH T OGRE

I’VE BEEN SAYING THIS

I’VE BEEN SAYING THIS
The prettyboy is a toy and they always end up with someone more masculine in the end, but generally not a roided up gymcel. Why dip your pizza in one sauce if you could have both? The slutgina is accommodating.

And the ogre too. Whichever one is taller wins. They’re pretty much equal imo.
You realize Chalamet is 5’10 right
The prettyboy is a toy and they always end up with someone more masculine in the end, but generally not a roided up gymcel. Why dip your pizza in one sauce if you could have both? The slutgina is accommodating.

just twinkmaxx bro :feelswhat:

To be fair, he mogs me to oblivion.

DUDE THE ROASTIE IN THE VIDEO IS FUCKING 40
outliers dude, average bitch her age prefers Hemworths and Momoas

I’VE BEEN SAYING THIS
some pretty boys like chico don't age that well
opry is timeless

outliers dude, average bitch her age prefers Hemworths and Momoas
True but if you were a zoomer, you would agree with me. Trust me, prettyboys are more sought after by JBs and foids in their 20s and even 30s. The meta isn’t the same as it was a decade ago
some pretty boys like chico don't age that well
opry is timeless
True, doesn’t disprove what I said though

O’pry is both a prettyboy and masculine/dimorphic

The only thing a foid detection device can detect is a future chad bro.
Images

Op misrepresented him. With that pic. It's like misrepresenting Jeremy meeks with his side photo and calling him a chincel .
Images 1
Images 2

Mogs me hard. I’m 5’9 130lbs. Plus he framemogs me hard too.
You know it never began for a gymcel when even a twink can still framemog those "gains" :soy:

Why not just pay 100s of $ in creatinine, protein powders, perfect diet/ macros, live your life in the gym just like Timothee Chalamet? I mean even jennifer lawrence believes hes really hot, at the time of the interview, he was 22 years old and she was 27 years old. He is 5'10", 150 lbs soaking wet. Height doesnt matter...just take a shower, hit the gym. Its over for gymcels. :soy:
Nobody says this though

I'm not vaccinated so yeah.

Trust me, I would be in the gym every fucking day if I could.

I see all these sub 4/10 guys and they start out slim and next to no chance at dating. Then after hitting the gym hard and eating steaks and eggs and protein powder for years.. they are these stocky looking guys with zero chance at dating.

They just look weird and unhealthy.

Its like with women.. does 'going to the gym' improve womens sex appeal? No its just 100% genetic.

I hate to make any exceptions because I know faggots will then use that exception to try to give themselves hope.

But there are some genetic Chads who are just overweight, and hell they still date easily if they want while overweight. But if they can get in semi-decent shape they get a lot more confident and are even more successful dating.

Nobody says this though
It'd be good if :redpill: "coaches" were nobody but they flooded yt
I see all these sub 4/10 guys and they start out slim and next to no chance at dating. Then after hitting the gym hard and eating steaks and eggs and protein powder for years.. they are these stocky looking guys with zero chance at dating.

Its like with women.. does 'going to the gym' improve womens sex appeal? No its just 100% genetic.

I hate to make any exceptions because I know faggots will then use that exception to try to give themselves hope.

But there are some genetic Chads who are just overweight, and hell they still date easily if they want while overweight. But if they can get in semi-decent shape they get a lot more confident and are even more successful dating.
Most of these bluepillers/redpillers lit think they'd get a gf if they gymmaxxed kek

I love how society can defend Fig paedophilia by giving it a nice name, but anything a Man finds attractive is horrifying and must be punished. There is no terms other than derogatory terms that define a Man who is attracted to younger Figs. Another way where whores have more power in their Gynocracy over Males.

Plus the term "Cougar" sort of implies that it is in a Figs nature to be paedophiles and their actions should be forgiven. That it should be accepted. Always think about what language does and how it can corrode morals.
It'd be good if :redpill: "coaches"
It'd be good if the tongues of :redpill: ((("coaches"))) fucking disintegrated.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-dL5FsXHlA&ab_channel=SaintShower

View attachment 489769

5'10 confirmed ideal height. over for tallcels

You are 100% right about genetic chads. My brother is a genetic tyrone but he is mgtow for certain reasons. His diet is absolutely terrible, im talking pure junk food everyday, he told me his doctor is heavily on his case because of his super high cholesterol levels, yet he frequently has girls chasing him from work. He even showed me the texts. If he decided to finally hit the gym, and lose weight, he would be an absolute slayer. While myself, counting calories, hitting the gym way harder, I have zero results. He is a 6’2 tall good frame, aging tyrone with a goatee. When I saw how little effort he put in to attracting women I realized ascending is a sham. You either have it or u dont.

It'd be good if :redpill: "coaches" were nobody but they flooded yt
lmao seriously, ive seen my friend infected by this retarded rhetoric, it's all just the worst ideas recycled from lookism type "self improvement" forums combined with redpill bs.

lmao seriously, ive seen my friend infected by this retarded rhetoric, it's all just the worst ideas recycled from lookism type "self improvement" forums combined with redpill bs.
Yep. Also are u from Lietuva?

“Normie here”. Normies are not welcome here

I read it all and there are pretty good tips. I'm going to try showering for the first time in my life, I hope I don't drown :feelsohh:

Incel here. Why don't you just fuck off?

You are 100% right about genetic chads. My brother is a genetic tyrone but he is mgtow for certain reasons. His diet is absolutely terrible, im talking pure junk food everyday, he told me his doctor is heavily on his case because of his super high cholesterol levels, yet he frequently has girls chasing him from work. He even showed me the texts. If he decided to finally hit the gym, and lose weight, he would be an absolute slayer. While myself, counting calories, hitting the gym way harder, I have zero results. He is a 6’2 tall good frame, aging tyrone with a goatee. When I saw how little effort he put in to attracting women I realized ascending is a sham. You either have it or u dont.

Its sad really this determinism. The women can just see he has good genetics.

6'2, good frame.. a lot of things have to go right genetically to get that.

What I'm trying and failing to do is just lose weight so I can feel better.

large most of my family is, but i was born in america. i'm guessing if you recognize the word then you are? :feelsjuice:
Im Bulgarian but im into history and linguistics and am mainly interested in the balto-slavic branch of proto-indo-european.
I've learned some words and how some of the cases work in the lietuviu kalba :)
I even have a lithuanian-english dictionary from the beginning of the 20th century (before the russian revolution) on .pdf on my phone. (and yes, it has a lot of polonisms and russisms but it's of use to me. :feelshaha:)

Last edited:
Based greycel post.

Just be a Hollywood actor theory.

Hes white and rich from elite families, hmmm why could retard vapid femerhoids want him...

Oh wait I forgot jbw apparently isn't real and women dont care about money because that's what the incel scientists figured out here

I can lift more than 99% yet still incel because bald and fat like a powerlifter. Also young women like lean good looking guys. Gymcels only attract old women or other gym thots.

I can lift more than 99% yet still incel because bald and fat like a powerlifter. Also young women like lean good looking guys. Gymcels only attract old women or other gym thots.
Volcel if you can attract older women

Your ORM on the three lifts?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back