Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Normie harasses incel and tries to transform him into Chad -just get a haircut bro, just lift bro

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-

the incel isn’t that ugly

but he’s definitely not handsome

and has a ben shapiro tier voice

enough to be Giga trucel nowadays

Ofc it was Tyrone that told him to get the fresh drip and trending haurcut :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hes not an incel. Low tier normie. Calling him incel would be like calling ben shapiro incel.

lol, he looks perfectly fine in the first video
in 2021 it's probably incel-tier, but he looks like an average guy high in neoteny, great hair, both in terms of hairline and structure
the new haircut sucks :feelskek: undercut is a shit trend and doesn't fit his face at all, he should prettyboymaxx instead of playing the niggerlicious bad boy game :feelshaha: but ye, his hairline and hair structure is great, so even with such shitty cut (I like his original hairstyle better) he looks pretty good
idk what to recommend him cos he already looks pretty great and his style is just fine, I'd personally pop some glasses to bring attention to the top of his face (the jaw and mouth area aren't his strongest parts) and maybe some minor make-up to bring out all his good features even more (nigga has good skin, good brows etc. there's really not much to improve)
in general, if this nigga is an incel, it's so fucking over :fuk: he's easily a high-tier normie

Looks like absolute truecel, rip to the guy, what the fuck are those fuckers wearing skinny shit

He is stop coping
He’s not the type of guy that you would meet or walk past and go “holy fuck that guy is ugly”
lol, he looks perfectly fine in the first video
in 2021 it's probably incel-tier, but he looks like an average guy high in neoteny, great hair, both in terms of hairline and structure
the new haircut sucks :feelskek: undercut is a shit trend and doesn't fit his face at all, he should prettyboymaxx instead of playing the niggerlicious bad boy game :feelshaha: but ye, his hairline and hair structure is great, so even with such shitty cut (I like his original hairstyle better) he looks pretty good
idk what to recommend him cos he already looks pretty great and his style is just fine, I'd personally pop some glasses to bring attention to the top of his face (the jaw and mouth area aren't his strongest parts) and maybe some minor make-up to bring out all his good features even more (nigga has good skin, good brows etc. there's really not much to improve)
in general, if this nigga is an incel, it's so fucking over :fuk: he's easily a high-tier normie

hes a mid tier normie compared to the general public imo

Low tier normie compared to tik tokers

Fakecell mogs me to oblivion.

This guy would look fine if he was willing to decamaxx.
Could fix his voice too.

If this guy lost some weight he'd be a gigaaverage midtier normie

For fuck sake at least walk away and avoid the embarrassment.

man doesn't need a trendy haircut, he need's bimax and a genioplasty:smonk:

Does anyone actually know if the above dude is even an incel? it looks like one of those shitty 2000's "make over" programmes but on Tik Tok.

he seems honestly normie tier but that guy checking his phone is being an asshole and knows what hes doing

he’s not Chad tier and has a ben shapiro tier voice

incel in 2021, not incel in 1960
The guy is white, tall, full hair and doesn't have any defomity. That's enough to mog literally billions of pajeets, rices and ugly spics like me.

Fakecell mogs me to oblivion.
He could be, however he looks ultra low-t.
Getting on t boosters asap is imperative.
The guy is white, tall, full hair and doesn't have any defomity. That's enough to mog literally billions of pajeets, rices and ugly spics like me.
Agreed.
Puberty could make him. He needs t boost.

He doesn't look like an idiot/basement dweller/etc so hope is there.

the average white guy does just terribly in the dating market

although they can fall back to latinas and rice as a backup plan with jbw

Is he tall? He just comes across as a small looking guy to me. Maybe it's the neoteny and squeaky voice.

If they are recording him he is a truecel