Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normie gets sucker punched and jumped while out shopping girlfriend inside mall in the UK

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

@FastBananaCEO @IncelCream @Virginp0wers @crew2 @PPEcel @Hate_my_life @UKhapacel @BritishJoe101 @ShySaxon @Inceywincey @Saddam @ReturnOfSaddam @Unhappy-Man @Billowel @cutthroat @cryptic__egg @MayorOfKekville @Weed @commander_zoidberg @usernamesevn @Turbansinghcel @FrailPaleStaleMale @Ping And Pong @HowCanSheSlap @LittleBoy @OverBeforeItBegan @OverBeforeItBegan2 @Vision @masterwizard

She's just standing there watching and doing nothing. Literally couldn't be anymore useless. Empathetic gender btw :feelskek:

Last edited:
Cumskins really are something else.

Imagine getting beat up in front of your girlfriend. She will never look at you in the same way. She doesn’t even seem concerned. She’s probably so turned off from it.

Also title reminds me of this video of a cuck getting sucker punched in the dark and mugged while streaming Pokémon-go loool

Never relax with those "asian".

Notice how she rushes to fend off attackers. Why bother, he's only one of many, while your vagina is precious. Always protect wahmen btw

based for beating that sex haver

Imagine getting beat up in front of your girlfriend. She will never look at you in the same way. She doesn’t even seem concerned. She’s probably so turned off from it.
She's trying to figure out which one of the two attackers she's gonna fuck next

i am craving for videos of women being beat up

Another example of what happens when you don't brutally heightmog and framemog other men. Those two weaklings wouldn't have dared to try this on a huge powerlifter.

Too bad they didn't knock him off, they are too ridiculous. If they had knocked him off by one uppercut, they could probably have had her number to fuck her the same week. I'm not even sure I'm being satirical, in some cases the girl is sleeping with the guy who beat the shit out of their bf.

Would of tossed them over the ledge tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back