Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normie geolangmaxxing.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
1. Indonesian hijabi noodlewhore:

2. Chinesewhore without specific age:

3. Philipinewhore trying to get the greencard:

4. Blyatwhore inviting this geolanguedmaxxed normie to visit Russia:

5. Geolangmaxxer totally roasted by sub6 Nihaowhore.

JBW is real, white incels who reject it are probably too poor to travel to a 3rd world ethnic shithole.

Move to Asia, Easy mode activated.

Watch the JBW deniers flock to the thread :feelskek:. The cumskins are literally seething with these posts:feelskek:. The male version of all those foids are on this forum right now. Imagine some cumskin incel taking your oneitis:feelskek:

Last edited:
Average white 'incel' on IS , most white 'incels' are just whiny lazy soyboys who can't lift a finger or just want to lie and play the victim , only a small percentage of white 'incels' are actually incels.
Below is a user that is active on IS and is white and claims how tough life is only to brag openly once off the site that SEAmaxxing works even if your below average height and looks.
Most white 'incels' cannot be taken seriously and it doesn't matter how many times they say they are 'incel' because they just end up living a privileged life compared to other incel races counterparts but still bitch and complain like a foid.
View attachment 760896

@Adolf Hitler

Average white 'incel' on IS , most white 'incels' are just whiny lazy soyboys who can't lift a finger or just want to lie and play the victim , only a small percentage of white 'incels' are actually incels.
Below is a user that is active on IS and is white and claims how tough life is only to brag openly once off the site that SEAmaxxing works even if your below average height and looks.
Most white 'incels' cannot be taken seriously and it doesn't matter how many times they say they are 'incel' because they just end up living a privileged life compared to other incel races counterparts but still bitch and complain like a foid.
View attachment 760896
Joined Jan 17, 2023 Posts 3,387

What's the point of these threads? Aren't you just cherry picking random facts to justify your JBW theory?

@Adolf Hitler
Your mom I did

When i say to you rich western world failed normies to save money and to go to a shithole and move there forever you laugh at me .

Unironically,most "incels" look similar to the guy you posted.

Now show me if Saint Sam gets the same reaction.100 percent no.

OVER for truecels.

When i say to you rich western world failed normies to save money and to go to a shithole and move there forever you laugh at me .

Unironically,most "incels" look similar to the guy you posted.

Now show me if Saint Sam gets the same reaction.100 percent no.

OVER for truecels.
Yeah most "incels" on this forum aren't incels just failed normies. They could literally slay when it comes to gooks and curries but NO they would much rather sit on their ass on complain on normies.is