Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normie friends haven't done anything in months, realised they just haven't invited me

nettle

nettle

Unionist Mosleycel tallfag卐
★★★★
My old friends all used to go out with me and all, until recently when the fucking vaxx came in, they avoid me now and don't include me in LITERALLY ANYTHING because i can't go to fucking pubs and im ugly and gross, I wanna die :feelspuke: I genuinely have nobody anymore thanks to kikes, why me?:feelsree: They have groupchats without me which is why it all went fucking radio silent one day, they don't sit with me in school anymore not that I ever tended to talk. I want to die. No friends, No foids, no future:fuk:

Solitude might be hard at first but you're better off without those cucks and kike worshippers. :feelzez:

If you have normie friends as an autist incel you are collaborating with enemy for me. You should hate normoids, see now you have good reason to bloom your disdain for them. They are you enemies, thay inherently hate you and are laughing at you behind your back.

Solitude might be hard at first but you're better off without those cucks and kike worshippers. :feelzez:
:blackpill:

If you have normie friends as an autist incel you are collaborating with enemy for me. You should hate normoids, see now you have good reason to bloom your disdain for them. They are you enemies, thay inherently hate you and are laughing at you behind your back.

:blackpill:

:) thanks made me feel better

My old friends all used to go out with me and all, until recently when the fucking vaxx came in, they avoid me now and don't include me in LITERALLY ANYTHING because i can't go to fucking pubs and im ugly and gross, I wanna die :feelspuke: I genuinely have nobody anymore thanks to kikes, why me?:feelsree: They have groupchats without me which is why it all went fucking radio silent one day, they don't sit with me in school anymore not that I ever tended to talk. I want to die. No friends, No foids, no future:fuk:
I learnt this long time ago. For that reason i abandoned instagram. One got marriend and didn't invite me to the weeding. Others went to the beach twice and didn't invite me. They invited me to a reunion at night but still. Grateful for the beautiful moments we lived and I still send gifts in christmas such as pops but what did you expect?
Our looks make us the biggest social losers in this society.
Now I cope in forums,interacting more with white nationalist that won't think twice to kick me back to my country as a tourist if they see me in front than my own people. :fuk::fuk:

I learnt this long time ago. For that reason i abandoned instagram. One got marriend and didn't invite me to the weeding. Others went to the beach twice and didn't invite me. They invited me to a reunion at night but still. Grateful for the beautiful moments we lived and I still send gifts in christmas such as pops but what did you expect?
Our looks make us the biggest social losers in this society.
Now I cope in forums,interacting more with white nationalist that won't think twice to kick me back to my country as a tourist if they see me in front than my own people. :fuk::fuk:
what ethnicity are you?

Were all of your old 'friends' from school who you used to help with homework by any chance? Since that's the exact same lie I fell for as a kid.

Were all of your old 'friends' from school who you used to help with homework by any chance? Since that's the exact same lie I fell for as a kid.
yeah:shock: