Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie friend getting cucked hard

WarmIncelation

WarmIncelation

Officer
★★
I have a good friend of mine that is from my state but a year ago moved to Florida. He met a girl here before he moved. This girl is a "friend " of mine. By friend I mean an acquaintance because she ran In The same circles as me.  I've never been able to stand her and tried to warn him about her reputation (straight up CC riding roastie). 

He didn't listen though and I guess they even hooked up while he came to visit once. 

Either way let's get to the rage fuel. 

He recently put in for a weeks vacation and purchased a plan ticket to come up to stay with her for the week. She was completely for this (at first ) as the date approached a personal family tragedy happened and suddenly he couldn't come stay with her because she's needed space to be with family. He wasn't disappointed but understanding. He tried to get  a refund but they needed $180 cancelarion fee. 

So he tells me that now he's planning to move back because he doesn't want to lose her and really cares for her. So he starts setting those plans in motion and she seems ok with the idea and wants him to. 

Flash forward to last night he gets a call from her drunk and she's telling him there is another guy that's much closer, her age with a circumcised dick and much manlier. Needless to say my friend is fucking crushed. I saw this coming personally and tried to warn him over and over again but I guess guys just don't listen. 

So to finish out the story he's still planning on moving back here to compete with this fucking dude because he's already put a lot of time in this girl and she's "worth it ". He thinks she some beautiful goddess but she doesn't look better than a 5 If you ask me.  

Either way I feel bad because he's a friend but I also am somewhat amused as it just goes to show you how shit your average femoid really is. It takes no effort to tell him outright you're not interested. Instead she wants to play games with him and lead him on. Fuck her so much.

I wanna rape her with my uncut cawk.

Ahhhh the normie life... Planned vacations always falling through, trips planned but never happening.

yup always got to remember that stacy is talking to 4-5 other normie/chads at the same time as you. I've seen my roomate get cucked countless times.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
yup always got to remember that stacy is talking to 4-5 other normie/chads at the same time as you. I've seen my roomate get cucked countless times.

I'm just blown away that I told him this would happen and he went through this bullshit anyway and still isn't quitting while he's ahead. He's not a dumb dude. He's young and naive, but not stupid. It pisses me off

Hearing that story reminds me so me h of myself. Explain to him that being a Cuck is not normal. She's just going to keep cheating (>implying she even considered them "together," lol. Sorry.) and if he's lucky, the best he can hope for is to get cleanly dumped before she gives him an STD and thrones bastard baby..

F to your friend, hope he wakes up

WarmIncelation said:
I'm just blown away that I told him this would happen and he went through this bullshit anyway and still isn't quitting while he's ahead. He's not a dumb dude. He's young and naive, but not stupid. It pisses me off

well it seems like your a good friend. Try to drop some more black-pills on him once this femoid dumps him for chad

Let them do what they do. Nature.. One gets cucked without realizing it and another fucks better genes. Nothing to see here