Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel normie friend bragging about his gf

elliotmaxxer

elliotmaxxer

Recruit
★★★★
IMG 2240

ovER. Lifefuel: She's gonna leave him for chad any day

Kill him now before he ascends.

Brutal. Sexhavers just can't help themselves when it comes to rubbing it in our faces.

FUUUUCK! How can you cope interacting with a sexhavers!

Just do what Griffith did

Stop talking to him. He will most likely run back to you when she eventually cheats on him.

They can never just enjoy it they have to brag as well :feelsree: when will they be satisfied?

Fuck this, kill him :feelsping:

Bragging piece of shit friend.

ThERe has to be a way to stop him...

my whole life i had to listen to stories like this and then make fake stories myself

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOTS PROBLEM?!? FUCKING EXECUTE HIS ENTIRE FAMILY IN FRONT OF HIM (IN MINECRAFT)!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I would cut the contact immediately

They can never just enjoy it they have to brag as well :feelsree: when will they be satisfied?
Normies hardly can be satisfied. They shove their sex even on kids face through "news" and media, it's everything to them while they deny it for incels to silence them, so they wouldn't lose their minimum wagies cleaning toilets with a toothbrush. Normies work hard, take huge loans, enslave themselves and others as well by fast paced wageslavery to maximize profits, for big houses and suvs, to attract foids, buying fake love from them. Once there, they're still unhappy, they cope by bragging to unemployed people and incels, they wish everyone on neetbux froze to death on the streets.

Why would you be friends with someone who I presume at the very least knows your a virgin and rubs it in your face?

ok can you kill yourself now pls