Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normie fags are not capable of being empathetic

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
F01D29A0 F802 4A21 887B 5501EA73E101

:feelskek: I don’t even know what to say at this point, the whole point of the movie was to not witch hunt people, to treat them with respect yet people continue to treat us like shit. It’s like they want us to ** ** (in minecraft :feelzez:), there’s so many misconceptions about Incels when in reality all an incel is a virgin man who can not find a partner. However the media continues to portray Incels as alt right white men who want to kill everybody in sight, I’m so sick of this shit.

normie fags are low iq
incels are the kinda guys that joker is

>"Normie fags are not capable of being empathetic"

Most people, especially women do not have n inner dialogue. Pure psycopaths act 100% psychopathic and 0% empathic. Men of high morals and high IQ act 0% psycopathic and 100% empathic. Normies do not really have thoughts; the act on emotion but if anything 50% psycopathic and 50% empathic. There is a constant struggle for social status but when you do something unconventional and somewhat immoral, they act as if you have committed a greaatly immoral act.

True empathy is not take-care-of-cute-thing-feelings; true empathy is wanting to do what's best for others. Mothers who keep their sons in an infantalised state to have baby-feelings and cuddle with them are not acting out of empathy but psychopathic egoism.

Three rich chads working in finance = incel. Ok, i would tell this guy to blow his brains out but he probably doesn't have shit in his head.