Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie Faggot, Chad, and any other arrogant bluepilled people Slander Mega Thread.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
I hate normie faggot who drinks i want to smash their skull off whenever i tried to make progress their dumb rock brain thinking to mock me all the time.
I hate normie faggot on mall with their subhuman genetics thinking that life is gonna be okay and not jab their son with HGH
Fuck them they gastlighting me into oblivion now i'm too late to join this site

I hate their cringe ass group chat using cringe meme and it's dominating every school aspect. Fuck those motherfucker their friends group that didn't help me when i got bullied by the bully.
Normie faggot fill every aspect of job especially phycology with their bluepilled dumb ass rock brain thinking that this world is okay and when you bullied they gaslight you thinking that this world not so bad. This world okay huh? No. Normie faggot give the pass to intolerance and beautifull people with shit ass personality justification and world fallacy arguments whenever they bully you, oscatrized, and mentally rape you.

Even worse when adult you got your ass beaten up after mentally raped told not to be cry babies while their subhuman genetics producing more meat bag that will look down upon you more. We got no help only hope from them that we should all die and their bluepilled mindset must be preserved because we are worthless piece of shit in their eye even though they are one of the bullying witnesses. And now what you are mentally raped by society and you cannot take revenge on them just like eunuch cannot penetrate any hooker or bitches in general.

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za1ovAMCB8s

Last edited:
normies are subhuman scum, they should all fucking die already