Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie Dude Marries Conjoined Twins

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★★
Halloween What GIF by filmeditor

I have no words. The first thing I noticed is he’s

>Tall
>Average looking
>A little chubby
>Beard
>Looks about 30+
He didn’t get married young, so probably not a stud in his younger days, but damn, this is the best he can do? It’s almost incomprehensible. A regular-ass dude, and that’s who he ends up marrying?

Oh, and they want kids.

Clown World has really clowning recently.

More blackpills for us :blackpill:

On the bright side, he'll get twice the head. No pun intended

Absolute shit deal. Her medical bills probably cost more than maintenance on a boat. She looks like crap, can hardly walk, slutted around blowing dudes and got caught on camera, and there's no guarantee that her other head will blow you. Fuck's sake, the other head might decide she wants to have her own bf.

Halloween What GIF by filmeditor

I have no words. The first thing I noticed is he’s

>Tall
>Average looking
>A little chubby
>Beard
>Looks about 30+
He didn’t get married young, so probably not a stud in his younger days, but damn, this is the best he can do? It’s almost incomprehensible. A regular-ass dude, and that’s who he ends up marrying?

Oh, and they want kids.

Clown World has really clowning recently.
Probably good at manipulating that autistic into marriage
Not begin retard will not make you chad but for sure will save you from so much bullshit, trouble and prevent you from being manipulated and making your life more shit than it is .
So don't rot your brains guys, you cannot afford it

Women think that's the looksmatch.

Imagine the arguments

Absolute shit deal. Her medical bills probably cost more than maintenance on a boat. She looks like crap, can hardly walk, slutted around blowing dudes and got caught on camera, and there's no guarantee that her other head will blow you. Fuck's sake, the other head might decide she wants to have her own bf.
No One Ff GIF by Everything's Gonna Be Okay

The other head confirmed she’s “asexual.” She doesn’t participate in the couple’s sexual activity (at least not any more than she has too since they have one pussy/butthole they share). At least that’s according to her.

Their SMV match tbh

I know this is hollywood's way of showing a girl is autistic and probably lesbian, but I like this style. Covered up and modest, but colorful. This is my version of big titty goth girl.
The other head confirmed she’s “asexual.” She doesn’t participate in the couple’s sexual activity (at least not any more than she has too since they have one pussy/butthole they share). At least that’s according to her.
They don't have equal control of the body, so the other head is probably the one that's just getting dragged along.