Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NORMIE CUCK INFILTRATOR AND AMELIA SIMP @ryanh99 DOXXED!

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240621 053315
Modcels can you Move this to ID? I posted this in lounge by mistake. @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @proudweeb

Last edited:
He signed up and started making fun of incels, and when someone mentioned Amelia. He said "how do you know her?"
@fantasycel then found out that the same username follows Amelia.

"I'm proud to be a "simp", which is a sexist, degrading term used by misogynistic virgins like you!
I'm a real man who protects, repsects and supports women from sexist jerks like you!" :soy:

He signed up and started making fun of incels, and when someone mentioned Amelia. He said "how do you know her?"
No way :lul:
L-leave her alone you guys!

"I'm proud to be a "simp", which is a sexist, degrading term used by misogynistic virgins like you!
I'm a real man who protects, repsects and supports women from sexist jerks like you!" :soy:
The funny thing is that women would probably actually perfer someone that's a little more aggressive (like a good bit of people on this forum) rather than this soyboy whiteknight cuck

The funny thing is that women would probably actually perfer someone that's a little more aggressive (like a good bit of people on this forum) rather than this soyboy whiteknight cuck
That's an uncomfortable, taboo truth about foids.

@lonelysince2006

That's an uncomfortable, taboo truth about foids.
I'm glad that I'm naturally not a soyboy cuck (at least mentally although my high inhib makes me a pussy irl)

It's so over for him. he looks like he never made a foid wet in his life

Hey! S-stop it you fricking incel misogynist losers!! You just need a better personality!! And leave m'lady alone!!!!

Hey! S-stop it you fricking incel misogynist losers!! You just need a better personality!! And leave m'lady alone!!!!
:lul:
Before defending toilets: zero pussy
After defending toilets: zero pussy

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStarDownBad
@Made_In_Azania
@Cayden Zhang
@Jason Voorhees
@Ron.Belgrade
@Incline
@VersoffenerAssi
@copemaxx9002
@WizardofSoda
@Michael15651
@Friezacel
@Ricordanza

Fun fact: Many Chads are far more misogynistic than us. :feels::rolleyes:

whose amelia??????????? i need to know for science

@TheGrayWolf
@thespanishcel
@RealSchizo

I’m so lost. He was pretending to be a girl? Jfl

This retard could unironically be a Chadlite if he just lost that facial fat instead of simping for a teenage whore.

This retard could unironically be a Chadlite if he just lost that facial fat instead of simping for a teenage whore.
Doubt, the norwoodreaper is about to take his soul

Very punchable face and very kickable
He needs to be beaten up IRL

Eh, half the 2024cels are infiltrators. Not surprised in the slightest

Soy cuck needs to embrace the dark side and start being based rather than following a random whore on tik tok

Soy cucks hate us but cant keep us alone. Seems like they are obsessed

I wouldn't be surprised if they secretly want to join us
I doubt it. They are incapable of introspection that is required to see the world and women for what they are.

The stupidity of people using their actual real names on this site never ceases to amaze me, on one hand I don't even believe this stuff is real, elaborate trolling by some established users perhaps which have grown bored of .is

On the other hand, with so many people signing up to this site, it's bound to happen eventually by sheer numbers, unreal

He looks like someone who is married to a wife that never gives him s*x but bangs other chads.

I cant see his posts, I really want to know the story of this beta male cuck.

By the way why was @lonelywhatever banned ?

He was doxxing the shit out of that slut

Hahahahahha completely invisible to women in 2024 that whiteknighting just makes you a dog orbiter nothing more

Notice how it's not THIS GUY coming in here to defend the PWINCESS ?

for sure she didnt even know he was defending her

Now he's probably embarassed

Some dumb whore : " yaaaa so ryan went on that forum he was defending you !! " :foidSoy:
Amelie Slut : " omgggg criiiinge like its nice I guess but who asked youuuuu "
another dumb cunt : " ikr ???! like he's so nice and so cringey at the same time " :foidSoy:

( Ryan enters the room )

Ryan : "hey guys, hey Amelie " :forcedsmile:

the dumb sluts : " hey... "
Amelie : " hey ... "

( Ryan leaves )

Amelie : " omagash I feel so embarassed right now " :foidSoy:
Stupid cunt : " He's TOTALLY into you loooool "
Amelie : " shut up ! he's so short ! "
Another dumb slut : " he's definitely virgin " :foidSoy: