Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Normie cope : listening to Chad music

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wudmZ7rlws

This for instance. Good ol' Chad singing how it's good living all year under the sun and having endless fun with foids. Just imagine listening to this shit while being in the trafic, going to your 9 to 5 shit job during cold winter in order to pay the electricity bill. Meanwhile, there are Chads ACTUALLY living like in this song.

This for instance. Good ol' Chad singing how it's good living all year under the sun and having endless fun with foids. Just imagine listening to this shit while being in the trafic, going to your 9 to 5 shit job during cold winter in order to pay the electricity bill. Meanwhile, there are Chads ACTUALLY living like in this song.
I feel like that with Zeppelin. These guys were fucking actual JB models and making millions off shitty concerts they were too doped up to play, and I have their album cover as my avi. I can't relate to these guys. They're not on my side. They're making money off me streaming their songs. In a capitalist society that accepts money as the universal exchange equivalent, it's me against the world. Every interaction and simple pleasantry becomes a way to get taken advantage of.

A lot of songs sung by chad have very faggy sounding voiceovers tbh

If I was the man on the album cover, she would have worn layers of clothes instead. But because he's white, she stands next to him, naked, with a smile on her face. Typical ethnic whore.

Everybody in Weezer looks like aspie manlets