Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie bully groups are evil

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Being a lone wolf is based and honorable

normies who are in groups are the most shit people you can ever see ,they get quiet and shit whenever they are alone ,I beated some bullies and bullied them back by revenge when I found them alone , you can see true evil by grouping normie bullies or even regular ones

inner monologue is based ,that’s why normies are murderers or rapists ,they get alone eventually and got their ass handed to them by life eventually,they either torture their loved ones and family like my father or they just act like they are the toughest mofo while crying and can’t even comprehend a woman like my stepdad,or they just try to find weaker men to bully to feel good while bitching out of bigger more determined people (like me sometimes)

Reminder that i have been bullied since i was in kindergarten.
What is your excuse IT? Did i have a bad personality at age 5? :feelswhat:

I was bullied literally everywhere i go bro ,i just accepted that that is the way it is

Same, and I still remember my first bully's full name, that piece of shit. Anyone that can justify a 5 year old being bullied and tormented is themselves a monster.

Edit:

-Vincent
-Matthew(White; pounded me into the snow until a teacher pulled him away)
-Lyric
-Gabriella(White)

-R.J
-Chico

-Oca(Ocean)
-"Ronesha"
-Shaun
-"Braided Black Kid"

-Eric
-Ron
-Paul
-Kevin
-Tionne
-Angel
-Jeremiah

Last edited:
Same, and I still remember my first bully's full name, that piece of shit. Anyone that can justify a 5 year old being bullied and tormented is themselves a monster.
I remember all their names fully , all of em

that's fucked. people can be evil to those outside the herd

that's fucked. people can be evil to those outside the herd
Even when I was the leader of groups which I was before Puberty I Always treated outcasts with respect and invited them to my groups

I remember the whole class teamed up on me and my trucel friend in school to bully us. Made me feel so small and insignificant

In highschool this bitch hit me in the hallway and some dude cheered her on, the guy was a fucking piece of shit he always called me a pussy and would get the class to laugh at me in HS junior year I fucking hated that piece of shit and in kindergarten I got called ugly and the kids said I look liked a monster :feelsseriously:

a part of me thinks high school should be banned, i dont think i shouldve been trapped in a social nightmare just to pursue a fucking education that at the most will net me a shit minimum wage job :feelsohgod: i was surrounded 24/7 by htn and chads that mogged me in every way lol and foids i couldnt fuck. worst years of my life and im glad its behind me now :smonk:

I got beat up by 4 mini-Chads (one looked like Draco Malfoy in the first Harry-Potter movie) with shovels in kindergarten. I was lying on the ground crying and the kindergarten teacher (ofc a foid) that witnessed the attack told me to stop crying and was mad at me.:feelsping: Nothing happened to the bullies.
My first blackpilling experience and I couldn't even read at that point.

Nothing happened to the bullies.
My first blackpilling experience and I couldn't even read at that point.
that's how society often goes
you get bullied and nothing happens to the bullies
but once you lash out against them then the authority suddenly wants to get involved and ONLY focuses on you.
Society is one big joke

I remember the whole class teamed up on me and my trucel friend in school to bully us. Made me feel so small and insignificant
Normies are animals.
that's how society often goes
you get bullied and nothing happens to the bullies
but once you lash out against them then the authority suddenly wants to get involved and ONLY focuses on you.
Society is one big joke
Because soyciety hates weak and ugly men. Even if bullies are wrong they will support bullies because they hate men who arent stereotypically 'masculine'.

Last edited:
You need to be very lucky to find them alone. They are cowardly hyenas, i never saw them alone, only in their wannabe gang.

Last edited:
a part of me thinks high school should be banned, i dont think i shouldve been trapped in a social nightmare just to pursue a fucking education that at the most will net me a shit minimum wage job :feelsohgod: i was surrounded 24/7 by htn and chads that mogged me in every way lol and foids i couldnt fuck. worst years of my life and im glad its behind me now :smonk:
Yeah same for me,hs should be banned, every day was torture for me

in my experience, the lower in the socio economic bracket you go the more sociopathic/psychopathic the bullies seem to be and they are usually in higher quantities. not sure if yaul experienced the same. i think medical journals explain this as more negative environment and parental influences breed these traits more often in lower social classes.

When I was 5 we were in the plaground and these little girls and boys in unison started lifting a African boys shirt and laughing at his overextended belly button (prob a botched umbilical chord cutting or something) and that's when I realized, most people weren't nice like me. Most people got off on others suffering. I remember watching that and being unable to cope, I think the African boy cried and they laughed more. Teacher take their time to come over, blonde Becky's that are thinking about Chad's dick, it feels like they take a little longer to come to help him than if he, say, looked like me. It's over.

in my experience, the lower in the socio economic bracket you go the more sociopathic/psychopathic the bullies seem to be and they are usually in higher quantities. not sure if yaul experienced the same. i think medical journals explain this as more negative environment and parental influences breed these traits more often in lower social classes.
Agreed
When I was 5 we were in the plaground and these little girls and boys in unison started lifting a African boys shirt and laughing at his overextended belly button (prob a botched umbilical chord cutting or something) and that's when I realized, most people weren't nice like me. Most people got off on others suffering. I remember watching that and being unable to cope, I think the African boy cried and they laughed more. Teacher take their time to come over, blonde Becky's that are thinking about Chad's dick, it feels like they take a little longer to come to help him than if he, say, looked like me. It's over.
Relatable
Education isn’t even worth it you can do it online and you don’t need to enter that social nightmare, it’s very outdated

I beated some bullies and bullied them back by revenge when I found them alone , you can see true evil by grouping normie bullies or even regular ones
extremely based, thanks for making my day

Theory:

Now:

Bullies

Last edited:
they get quiet and shit whenever they are alone
cope. even one on one thos fucks are stronger willed than me. NTs are psycho lite. The only way to win against them is violence.

Find him bro. Have a get togethER to make up for his past actions toward you.

It is almost time for the next saga:

A girl named "Lyric" bullied me in elementary school. Lyric kicked and hit me several times. I was already very anxious and being bullied by several school youth(Mostly males), so this meant I had to speak to the principal while sweating.

They pummeled me to the ground and hit me. They insulted me because I wore glasses. They insulted me because I was anxious from GI problems. I was eventually "removed" and homeschooled.

Yes...I once gave "Rollo" candy to a girl named Lyric. She bullied me often.

Thank you...now it is time for the next chapter...Lyric! Dakari! Vincent! Gabriella! Johnny! April! You are all next!

Whoa!

cope. even one on one thos fucks are stronger willed than me. NTs are psycho lite. The only way to win against them is violence.
Yeah agreed, but they bitch out if you’re more angry

Yeah they are stronger willed cuz they are pschos

I really can’t understand how they always have the energy and will ,they have the looks though most times

It’s all gay shit . That’s why foids should be held accountable. They love that motherfucker minsintrepeted yoy socially fucked you off

It’s all gay shit . That’s why foids should be held accountable. They love that motherfucker minsintrepeted yoy socially fucked you off
Yeah but bullies too

I remember I had a problems since my first school. Fuck normalfags, fuck teachers, fuck police, they are a pieces of fecals :feelspuke:

I remember I had a problems since my first school. Fuck normalfags, fuck teachers, fuck police, they are a pieces of fecals :feelspuke:
Yeah same

Yeah same
Have you been even treated like a joke by a police officer? I was, and she was a foid (of course) :reeeeee:. That's why i don't trust autorities. The worst shits rule us. Like in school. The guy who sended another dude to beat me up was a close frend to the leader of the student council :lul:. And that faggot talked on one meeting too change younger students because they act like shit. And of course, whole student council is full off fucking chadlites. And it is that way in school, in work, up to goverment level. The higher you are the more shitter you are. That's why there's always no action agains bullies, but are against children who stand up and fight they opresors. Because country want obeying normalfags, that will like you even when you shit on them. And children who stand up will grow into future resistant fighters, and goverment doesn't want that:feelsbaton: :banhammer::society:

AND YOU CAN ACT LIKE SHIT, BECAUSE YOUR LOOKS AND FAMILLY ALOWS FOR THAT. THE GAME WAS RIGGED FROM THE START

View: https://youtu.be/ofXJTKCI0NU

And because that, glory to ERers. Real ones, not cia niggers doing domestic terrorisim

I was always the one who got in trouble for fighting back against my bullies. They punished me for defending myself, it was bullshit. :feelsree::feelsree:

Have you been even treated like a joke by a police officer? I was, and she was a foid (of course) :reeeeee:. That's why i don't trust autorities. The worst shits rule us. Like in school. The guy who sended another dude to beat me up was a close frend to the leader of the student council :lul:. And that faggot talked on one meeting too change younger students because they act like shit. And of course, whole student council is full off fucking chadlites. And it is that way in school, in work, up to goverment level. The higher you are the more shitter you are. That's why there's always no action agains bullies, but are against children who stand up and fight they opresors. Because country want obeying normalfags, that will like you even when you shit on them. And children who stand up will grow into future resistant fighters, and goverment doesn't want that:feelsbaton: :banhammer::society:

AND YOU CAN ACT LIKE SHIT, BECAUSE YOUR LOOKS AND FAMILLY ALOWS FOR THAT. THE GAME WAS RIGGED FROM THE START

View: https://youtu.be/ofXJTKCI0NU

Very based and happened the same to me ,student councils are filled with dark triad good looking pschos and they always protect the bullies

It happened to you in college right ? Something like that happened to me too ,bullies always get protected and they prey on weak looking people like me and treat me like shit when I fight back

Also where do you live ? Is it the same in west right ?