Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normie/Boomer trait: deciding what’s best for others

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
Late night vent / long post

I am sick and fucking tired of living someone else’s life of lies and bullshit. I don’t wanna hear about the “normal way of life” anymore. Boomers and normfags love talking hot garbage of “go find yourself a woman, get married, have kids” - no that’s definitely not my fucking plan.

I’m not that selfish to spread my subhuman DNA and create more pain and misery.

What pisses me off the most is how they think they can always speak for others and how their opinion is the ultimate truth. Stop fucking around blaming incels or being outraged about the losers. Offer solutions. Your advice ain’t worth shit, our worlds are completely different - we’re not at all the same.

I bet my ass every one here who is not disabled had a boomer giving him the “work hard to achieve your goals” kind of talk. Fucking guess what. It’s bullshit. I’ve been working smart and hard and my boss would still choose a Stacy over me when there’s talk about salary increases. Working is stupid and cucked when you’re an Incel. Who tf am I even working for?

everything is rigged against you when you’re Incel. But at least death is a welcome reward for us while normies fear it.

TL;DR: Normies who want to speak for us should fuck right off - we’re not having the same life experience.

Yes they always think they know everything

You - as a unlovable & very ugly man - should get married and raised a family!

Yesterday...!

Inflation is one of the most evil things in this world.

Boomer trait: Taking everything. Best jobs, natural resources, land, real estate, pension plans, medical care, you name it. Then demand we shut down our entire economy you they don’t catch a fuckin cold and die.

B A S E D P O S T

I have heard that bullshit so many times from normies. Getting married, having kids. Giving me “life advice” as if they have the secret for living a happy life

Telling me to “work hard” and I can achieve my goals. Maybe in 1940. Things are different now. People dont just take a second to look around them and understand how things work. Things werent the same in 1940 as they were in 1910. Things are always changing and you have to understand how things work now if you want to do things now.

Last edited:
"Just work hard and once your completely broken and useless to us we will give you a few crumbs at the end of your life (social security) so you can "enjoy" yourself. Oh wait, sorry, social security won't exist once you retire :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:"

No thanks.

My debil former "best friend" decided that for me best is to go for ugly roasties

B A S E D P O S T

I have heard that bullshit so many times from normies. Getting married, having kids. Giving me “life advice” as if they have the secret for living a happy life

Telling me to “work hard” and I can achieve my goals. Maybe in 1940. Things are different now. People dont just take a second to look around them and understand how things work. Things werent the same in 1940 as they were in 1910. Things are always changing and you have to understand how things work now if you want to do things now.
based

I know best because I'm right and I'm right because I'm always right because I am me

Normfags just love to validate their own love of a particular lifestyle by claiming that it's the one true lifestyle that everyone should follow.

Boomer trait: Taking everything. Best jobs, natural resources, land, real estate, pension plans, medical care, you name it. Then demand we shut down our entire economy you they don’t catch a fuckin cold and die.

Can attest. Lived the boomer advice all through college.

What do I have to show for it? A lifetime of inceldom, a job I hate, living in a tiny apartment with no one to even talk to, etc. Living the fucking dream!