Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie bluepilled betabuxxer's wife does not want to fuck him

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/1exhz71/my_wife_is_a_masturbation_addict_and_itll_be_the/

yep. His wife is a FEMALE GOONER. constantly masturbating daily, (with a chad sized dildo most likely)

and this betabuxxed bluepilled normie is on the receiving end of her apathy for sex with him.

lmfao normies don't understand that the difference between them and incels - foids want what's in normie's wallet and they're okay pretending to enjoy fucking them for it At least with incels we KNOW that foids won't ever get close enough to even pretend to like fucking us.

Last edited:
yep. His wife is a FEMALE GOONER. constantly masturbating daily, (with a chad sized dildo most likely)
jfl

mogs me for being married but still over for him

cucks.is

lmao look at this fucking cope "it's not about looks" and "this happens to physically attractive people all the time". JFL even when confronted with reality foids have to lie to men so they can keep assuming dinner dates and gifts and "being nice" is what makes them seexually attractive.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :lul:

THESE ARE THE FUCKING PEOPLE MAKING FUN OF YOU ON IT BTWWWWWW :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

She's thinking about chad while shlicking her bean while her betabux husband is none the wiser

Lmao this betabuxx married mercury orbiter belives shes scared of a divorce lmfao she will financially rape this nigga then go on Tinder and look for the next goon hahaha

Infinite SMV and Feminism go brrrrrrrr

How these fucking Simps dont realize that as a man you should NEVER marry a modern women, is beyond me.

This is an example to use for a reason not to betabuxx

Quit posting these fucking degenerate reddit users man, you already know shit coming out of that site is gonna be hot garbage

View attachment 1232857
lmao look at this fucking cope "it's not about looks" and "this happens to physically attractive people all the time". JFL even when confronted with reality foids have to lie to men so they can keep assuming dinner dates and gifts and "being nice" is what makes them seexually attractive.
They love to gaslight

Very stupid, how can anyone marry a person like that? Normies have no brain, only goyslops

This world is dark and cruel. :feelscry: Even if I ascended, nothing would prepare me for shit like this. At this point, the only thing left for us to do is disappear.:feelsrope: