Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie attempts to get a blue eyes halo and goes blind

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-

jfl @ the copers in the comments trying to make brown eyes seem good

Contacts are legit though.

Idk about eye coloring surgery

What a retard. He is a Chad and wasted it.

Some people are too stupid to be alive.

It's over, he risked it all and failed.
Such is life.

Have a fag face tbh. To me is not a chad.

Having dark brown eyes (almost black) is a death sentence. Notice how all villians are portrayed with dark eyes? No foid will ever smile staring at you becuase your eyes just dont give off any spark

Having dark brown eyes (almost black) is a death sentence. Notice how all villians are portrayed with dark eyes? No foid will ever smile staring at you becuase your eyes just dont give off any spark
Villains are always swarthy or extremely light colored not like brad pitt(tan golden retriever hair) instead they will be pale with white hair almost albino.

Villains are always swarthy or extremely light colored not like brad pitt(tan golden retriever hair) instead they will be pale with white hair almost albino.
I guess it can provide good contrast with their dark eyes. posssibly a dark triad halo or some shit

he had a good run, but it's over now

Contacts are legit though.

Idk about eye coloring surgery
Contacts won't give you that bright blue, natural-looking color, only a dull, dark blue.

Ironically he has beautiful eyes he himself cannot see.

better than going fully blind ngl
Oh, no doubt. But, many people are deluded into thinking that, if you have dark brown eyes, using colored contact lenses can duplicate the look of natural blue eyes. LOL, no they can't. Superimposing blue contact lenses on dark brown eyes will result in dark blue-grey eyes that look weird and unnatural.

What a retard. He is a Chad and wasted it.

Some people are too stupid to be alive.

Tbh

Greedy people only get more greedy over time. He wasn't happy with stacylites and hightier normie foids, nah gotta have the blue eyes and nab as many stacies as possible.

Serves him right and any other idiot who wants to make retarded changes like these to themselves.

What a dumbass.

I dont know why but dark eyes look pretty badass.

I dont know why but dark eyes look pretty badass.
With white skin they could provide good contrast and give you a dark triad halo. Unfortunately I don’t have white skin

I've heard people claim that, if you have brown eyes, you're not entirely white.
But, Danish, English, Norwegian and Polish people have a sizeable minority of their ethnicity with brown eyes. Does that not make them white?

blue eyes = forced meme

shape is more important

Eye color is irrelevant to looks, especially for men.

Cope, Eyeshape>>>Color. The blue eye halo is huge but brown eyes are fine if you you have hunter eyes.

Eye color is irrelevant to looks, especially for men.
eye color makes a huge difference. If you're in say Japan, imagine how big of a halo effect having blue or green eyes will give you

i have world's worst colouring

extremely pale skin, brown hair and eyebrows, and green eyes with brown limbal ring

Cope, Eyeshape>>>Color. The blue eye halo is huge but brown eyes are fine if you you have hunter eyes.
Well I have almond eyes. I avoided the bug eyes most ethnics have at least but still bad UEE

eye color makes a huge difference. If you're in say Japan, imagine how big of a halo effect having blue or green eyes will give you

it makes no different to females that matter. You know, Caucasian, fair skinned and young. Basically your typical western Stacy.

I think it’s great that he took the initiative.

Well I have almond eyes. I avoided the bug eyes most ethnics have at least but still bad UEE
Almond doesnt mean hunter, almond + good brow bone + great hooding = hunter

Oy, THIS guy. He also destroyed his voice, dude is self-destructive as fuck.

A little Lifefuel for brown-eyedcels

The brown-colored+hunter-eyed version looks Chaddier than the blue eyed version on the left...

I feel for this guy. What sort of culture is he living in that he feels the need to do some shit like that?

"A female friend told me it is safe". What a great warranty.

eye color is cope. this guy has blue eyes and is ugly.
DSC00101.JPG

Some comments are speculating he decided to become a "she" considering his voice.