Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie asked if I was gay bcs I didnt have anything to share / brag about

Urekkim

Urekkim

ThisLifeIsBoringcel
-
This shit made me so mad in the inside, but had to stay calm on the outside. Fucker even said it infront of 5 or 6 other people.

What a fucking cunt.

they know i'm straight and unable to get in a relationship but they add insult to injury

fucking twats

they know i'm straight and unable to get in a relationship but they add insult to injury

fucking twats
Next time someone pulls that shit either threaten to sock 'em or respond "why you asking, you a fag looking for a hot date, no thanks queer; I ain't into that noise".

People who bully incels need to be jailed

Tell them you’re Incel

And then they insult us for not having a social circle.
But he is a minority. I think even many normies are uncomfortable about such jerk shit.

This let me to the questions if gays brag among each other btw.

No one thinks I’m gay fortunately they just think I’m a retarded midget

i don't see why you'd get upset, at that point usually you can just leave without losing anything
same if anyone ever says 'why don't you talk? are you shy?' it means you already fucked it all up and might as well walk away
only exception is if idk, you actually have friends that care about you there or have class

shoulve smashed his head with a hammer(in gta 5 ofcourse)

Next time someone pulls that shit either threaten to sock 'em or respond "why you asking, you a fag looking for a hot date, no thanks queer; I ain't into that noise".
lol

I swear normies have no personality
They cant talk about anything other than going somewhere or sex,they talk about 20 th century history at best but only ıf they are ugly.

These are the same kind of people that would accuse others of being homophobic. JFL at their hypocrisy.

That’s the best response. They should fuck off after that
These are the same kind of people that would accuse others of being homophobic. JFL at their hypocrisy.
Tbh

Even if you were gay,that wouldn't mean that you would have bragged.People often speak they're minds and are rude.Why cant people learn to be polite

Last edited:
I got asked that once by a neighbor lady, when I was 22 and still in my bluepill phase. Because she never saw me with a girl. (No shit, Sherlock! What girl that age wants to be seen with a gimp?) Luckily another neighbor, a based old guy, came to my defence and told her to mind her own business. If it were today, I'd punch her right in the kisser.

Should of told him, NO U! That will teach him.

Should of told him "WHY, ARE YOU OFFERING FAGGOT"

Normies are scum.

I got asked that once by a neighbor lady, when I was 22 and still in my bluepill phase. Because she never saw me with a girl. (No shit, Sherlock! What girl that age wants to be seen with a gimp?) Luckily another neighbor, a based old guy, came to my defence and told her to mind her own business. If it were today, I'd punch her right in the kisser.

Based old guy. We need more people like him.

typicsl normie behaviour

People who bully incels need to be jailed
You Dropped the gun
Here, take it
Images 4

This shit made me so mad in the inside, but had to stay calm on the outside. Fucker even said it infront of 5 or 6 other people.

What a fucking cunt.
Regular folk, on the whole, just don't 'get' the idea of inceldom - far easier for them to assume you must be gay if you're not getting any women, than that it may not actually be your choice. It's a kind of guilt thing.

i don't see why you'd get upset, at that point usually you can just leave without losing anything
same if anyone ever says 'why don't you talk? are you shy?' it means you already fucked it all up and might as well walk away
only exception is if idk, you actually have friends that care about you there or have class

most aren't smart enough to realize people who say shit like that are acting in bad faith

they think they can "recover" if they say some witty shit

most aren't smart enough to realize people who say shit like that are acting in bad faith

they think they can "recover" if they say some witty shit

People who say stuff like that are often trying to flaunt who they don't have to worry about such stuff tbh

should have said yes and that you wil cum in his butthole tonight

Some people can't even conceive of inceldom. I've met them before. "What? You don't have sex? Are you assexual, a religious fanatic or what?"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back