Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie Anger.

P

Paperman

Officer
★★★
I have had this happen to me several times: when working with normies, women, etc whenever they figured out that I was intelligent, or good at a job, they would be visibly angry. It is as if they want to put you in your place. Have you seen this ?

Yeah, It's called jealousy and envy

most normies are just too stupid, have no control over their emotions etc

what I hate the most in working with normans are the jestermaxxed dance monkey type. I have a co-work who literally can't help but act like a chimp trying to impress subhuman foids, so annoying.

Unreasonable behaviour is something to be expected from normtards, specially if the intent of said behaviour is to harm someone.

They want to "put you in your place" and impress the women, of course.

Good-looking people are more prone to anger.

I have had this happen to me several times: when working with normies, women, etc whenever they figured out that I was intelligent, or good at a job, they would be visibly angry. It is as if they want to put you in your place. Have you seen this ?
I act stupid irl, maybe I m don't knw. I look like a kid so thats wat suits me.

I think it is in part to put me in my place, it is like the normies can't deal with someone "lower" besting them in any way.

Mentally they have formed the delusion that they are above you, and then when you prove them wrong this generates a lot of denial and thus anger. They need scapegoats. But it's healthy for their ego to be proven wrong although they will not learn anything from it, they will probably double down.

I enjoy making them envy me. I can see them seething literally when I drive past in my new car. They look at my deformed indian face with goofy ass spectacles and no jaw, and they get mad. And I laugh.
Ive made some enemies already of people who can't handle the fact im finally doing a bit better than them. And when the time comes Ill tell them all to their face to fuck off. 3 years of total social isolation, unemployment, neetdom, made it so that I dont need these faggots aproval anymore and I instead actively oppose what they want.

Last edited:
I enjoy making them envy me. I can see them seething literally when I drive past in my new car. They look at my deformed indian face with goofy ass spectacles and no jaw, and they get mad. And I laugh.
Ive made some enemies already of people who can't handle the fact im finally doing a bit better than them. And when the time comes Ill tell them all to their face to fuck off. 3 years of total social isolation, unemployment, neetdom, made it so that I dont need these faggots aproval anymore and I instead actively oppose what they want.
Tell them to grow up.