Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normie and chad suffering

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Yes we all know that us incels are on the bottom of the genetic hierarchy, then the failed normalfags, and then your general normalfag and than we have chads. But do normies and chads suffer or do they live in blissful ignorance? We can say that most normies have shit lives, with sex not a normal occurrence, and chad having extremely easy access to women, but how good are their lives compared to use? Are they still depressed albeit having better lives than us?

They are weak and ungrateful pieces of shit

Everyone suffers, just some more than others.

They are weak and ungrateful pieces of shit
Yeah I hate normalshits
Ignorance is bliss.

They are blissfully unaware of life's intricacies and live simpleton lives mostly filled with pure pleasure and the occasional tiny hurdle that they think is a monumental gate.
How do we know this though, we can't just imagine that every normie is happy, they have the most sexual competition date way below their looks match. The average man has it pretty hard in dating, if they had it not much better than us, I'd feel better tbh

Yes we all know that us incels are on the bottom of the genetic hierarchy, then the failed normalfags, and then your general normalfag and than we have chads. But do normies and chads suffer or do they live in blissful ignorance? We can say that most normies have shit lives, with sex not a normal occurrence, and chad having extremely easy access to women, but how good are their lives compared to use? Are they still depressed albeit having better lives than us?View attachment 302526
Suffering in a human capacity is relative

Yes we all know that us incels are on the bottom of the genetic hierarchy, then the failed normalfags, and then your general normalfag and than we have chads. But do normies and chads suffer or do they live in blissful ignorance? We can say that most normies have shit lives, with sex not a normal occurrence, and chad having extremely easy access to women, but how good are their lives compared to use? Are they still depressed albeit having better lives than us?View attachment 302526
I want to hug the sad anime girl

I've talked with plenty of them, gotten to know their views and what they think struggling is
Yes they have competition but at least they get to compete.
I see, but competing would be hard hopefully
Suffering in a human capacity is relative
That's true, so if we were to compare our suffering to a normies suffering wouldnt it be similar or would ours be worse?
I want to hug the sad anime girl
You will never get to hug her:feelsbadman:

They suffer as well, it's all relative.

But they can move on because they have friends, SOs, accomplisments, etc that keep them going with hope for the future. Or at least I think that's how it works. I'm still hung up on stuff that happened when I was like 7 because to be honest nothing has really changed since then.

Most women never know suffering outside of another girl in highschool calling them fat or Chad not answering their calls after he deposited a gallon of semen in them.

I see, but competing would be hard hopefully

That's true, so if we were to compare our suffering to a normies suffering wouldnt it be similar or would ours be worse?

You will never get to hug her:feelsbadman:
Depends on the normie. Sex isn’t the only issue a person can have, nor are lifelong problems necessarily worse than more short term ones. It is what it is, be nice to others and respect yourself.

Most women never know suffering outside of another girl in highschool calling them fat or Chad not answering their calls after he deposited a gallon of semen in them.
"Women" dont even count as sentient beings, comparing us to them is like comparing us to an animal, obviously animals are happy and fuck and shit but they arent on the same level as us

This. Suffering is an emotional circumstance, but beyond that anyone dwelling around the bottom of Maslow's hierarchy, due to poverty or inceldom or otherwise, has natural cause to suffer.
Yes.

They suffer as well, it's all relative.

But they can move on because they have friends, SOs, accomplisments, etc that keep them going with hope for the future. Or at least I think that's how it works.

This is so true. One of the things that flares up my resentments is knowing that most of the people I've come across have natural traits that can bring them success no matter how their lives' circumstances change. If they break up, another gf is just around the corner. If they get fired, they get easily re-hired. So on and so forth. Probably comes from them having a positive feedback loop while growing up.

In contrast, tomorrow I could be a billionaire or a bum and people would still treat me as if something was rotten on the inside (which it is).

foids, chads and high tier normies have never suffered mentally in their lives, they rarely feel a bit down and think that's suffering because they don't know better.

Always remember that only incels and low tier normies can feel depression yet chads and foids always pretend to so they can leech even more from society

This is so true. One of the things that flares up my resentments is knowing that most of the people I've come across have natural traits that can bring them success no matter how their lives' circumstances change. If they break up, another gf is just around the corner. If they get fired, they get easily re-hired. So on and so forth. Probably comes from them having a positive feedback loop while growing up.

In contrast, tomorrow I could be a billionaire or a bum and people would still treat me as if something was rotten on the inside (which it is).
Man, life is so unfair.