Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie advices for incels

T. Normanno

T. Normanno

Recruit
★★
do agree, some people lost the genetic lottery, and it is more difficult for them to have sex and/or pull.

but it is not impossible, you yourself can always make yourself better, either mentally or physically, in some way which will help your "fuckability"

a good way to do this is to go on apps like meetup, and find people doing activities you are interested in, and try to act "normal" and make friends, giving you practice on how to get better.

after that you could begin to actually try to interact with women in romantic ways, i.e. frequenting bars looking for girls that look single (If you are as unattractive as i believe you to be you need to go for every single girl) and buying them a drink, coming over and saying hi, asking them about work, and continuing the conversation from there. or you could use meetup again and now you already have a common interest, whatever youre doing, and could bridge conversation from that

enjoy the step by step guide on how to become a not cuck anons.

As if anyone could magically become an extrovert after an entire life of marginalization.
As if a maladjusted, ugly virgin like me could approach a woman and offer her a drink without scaring her.
As if I could take this "advice" seriously after he insulted brocels in that same shitty r9k thread.

Last edited:
As if anyone could magically become an extrovert after an entire life of marginalization in any setting I've been into.
As if a maladjusted, ugly virgin like me could approach a woman and offer her a drink without scaring her.
As if I could take this "advice" seriously after he insulted brocels in that same shitty r9k thread.
Yep. You can’t just spawn social skills and confidence out of nowhere. Normies fail to understand this

When they say "act normal" they talk nonsense. You cant act normal if youre not normal.

As if a maladjusted, ugly virgin like me could approach a woman and offer her a drink without scaring her
I get the point youre making but imo offering to buy a foid a drink is a huge simp move

Besides, chad doesnt even need to offer her a drink. If you need to offer a girl a drink to get her to talk to you, then its over for you

The damage has been done years of neglect add up

When they say "act normal" they talk nonsense. You cant act normal if youre not normal.
Yeah, normtards don’t understand this. I’m a sperg who only knows how to talk about my special interest. I can’t just fake being interested in whatever normies like and act like them

I get the point youre making but imo offering to buy a foid a drink is a huge simp move

Besides, chad doesnt even need to offer her a drink
Yeah giving free things to women just contributes to the inequality.

Those are instructions to make friends and get rejected by foids

Yeah, normtards don’t understand this. I’m a sperg who only knows how to talk about my special interest. I can’t just fake being interested in whatever normies like and act like them
Same.

As if anyone could magically become an extrovert after an entire life of marginalization.
Completely denying the existence of non NT and the effects of society on the person.