Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Normie actor found guilty for rape and faces 30 years in prison

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

One of the foids who accused him

This is what normies get when they try to fuck stacys by statusmaxxing. Kek even if your chad foids will start to torture you once you’re past prime. Being a regular actor/celeb doesn’t make you safe. Just be top 0.1% tier wealthy/powerful or stay away from modern foids.

Attachments

• D35A24E5-5823-4C66-B651-F404A5558297.jpeg
    D35A24E5-5823-4C66-B651-F404A5558297.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 52
  • A8C6E32B-52EF-4EE4-9553-35E8C7821A27.jpeg
    A8C6E32B-52EF-4EE4-9553-35E8C7821A27.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 52
Smash that foids skull and rape the grinded brain

That dude was one off my fav actors as a kid

Actor + not chad = jail

You can’t do things in Hollywood like the Jew honchos have been doing to young actresses for a century now. You can still do those things but it must be as gay as possible.

One of the foids who accused him

This is what normies get when they try to fuck stacys by statusmaxxing. Kek even if your chad foids will start to torture you once you’re past prime. Being a regular actor/celeb doesn’t make you safe. Just be top 0.1% tier wealthy/powerful or stay away from modern foids.
Did she have video evidence I wonder. Seems tough to prove especially in a relationship or marriage.

I have to wonder what actually happened though since I personally think the majority of rape accusations in western countries are women retroactively changing their mind or bold faced lying for either revenge about some perceived sleight or because of reputational reasons or for the victim status it affords them.

My sister has falsely accused several men of rape and I’ve seen her stories warp over time. She’s just a crazy woman. Many such cases. In any case 30 years is just ridiculous.

I also have to question why men even care at this point — the entire reason men cared about rape laws in the past was because they didn’t want their wives and daughters raped. But if you have a whole society of men with no wives and no daughters who are denied access to women and are actively hated by women then this cohort is unlikely to sympathize seems to me.

Women and indoctrinated men will make claims about “morality” here, but people determine law and morals and it’s just hypocritical for them to make that appeal since women and society at large treat ugly low status men like utter garbage — we’re treated like slaves who are expected to work our lives away to be good little tax payers without even having a wife and family and while even prostitution is illegal. Unfuckin believable, these conditions make people hate each other and if people hate you they don’t care when bad things happen to you.

I get why it’s illegal, certainly in another time when men broadly had women they wanted to protect, but the west puts it up on this pedestal as if it’s the worst crime in history up their with genocide or Russian torture. Hot take to make the Redditors seethe: Having sex with someone you don’t really want to isn’t that bad. Unpleasant? Sure. Heinous torture up there with crucifixion that will traumatize you for the rest of your life? Nah, that’s just the hyperbole we’ve been indoctrinated with in the west. Throughout all of ancient history people were raped all the time and life goes on. I don’t say this hypocritically either, same logic would apply if it were me too. Everyone has trauma in their lives and all of us are miserable and frankly nothing is worse than a life of active rejection and loneliness where the opposite sex looks at you with disgust. Women on the other hand act like it’s a legitimate complaint that they have to “filter” men, it’s just unbelievable. They live in their own world where their “problems” are men’s dreams.

Last edited:
wtf this is the nigga from the 70s show free bro

I don't trust any rape accusation more than a month old

how can you rape someone you’re in a relationship with lmao