Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normgroid coworkers started asking me if i have girlfriend today

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
But i have prepared story for cases like this :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Whenever normtards ask this stupid question i just lie that i had a gf couple of years ago but we broke up cause the bitch was nagging

This time my false story worked too. No one found out that im an evil inkleroo :feelsokman::feelsokman:

You wily inkleroo you.

Fakecel, mods ban this fag

jk, too bad I met my people irl when I was still bluepilled and they all know about my celibacy (I never told them, but by the fact that I'm single and not actively searching for women means that I'm a loser to them)

jk, too bad I met my people irl when I was still bluepilled and they all know about my celibacy (I never told them, but by the fact that I'm single and not actively searching for women means that I'm a loser to them)
C7DAABCC E9C3 43DF A110 3C83948C2D7F

If this shit continues then ask them if they have a hot sister that you can date and have her send you the nudes to be a judge

If this shit continues then ask them if they have a hot sister that you can date and have her send you the nudes to be a judge
Basd ngl

Whenever normtards ask this stupid question i just lie that i had a gf couple of years ago but we broke up cause the bitch was nagging

This time my false story worked too. No one found out that im an evil inkleroo :feelsokman::feelsokman:
Stop being a pussy and lying.
Just tell them the cold hard truth, cause otherwise they'll use you in arguments against blackpillers and be like "I know a dude in my job who's a 2/10 and slaying chicks and dumping them for nagging them"

Just tell them the cold hard truth, cause otherwise they'll use you in arguments against blackpillers and be like "I know a dude in my job who's a 2/10 and slaying chicks and dumping them for nagging them"
Just come out as incel and get fired theory

I always had that excuse in mind just in case I get in that situation.

You won't get fired for saying you're virgin.
Tbh I'd lie too. There's nothing to be gained by coming out as a virgin in your 20s. You're viewed as a freak by this degenerate society.

Mods, ban napoli

It mogs me cuz normies never ask me if I have a girlfriend and that just makes it clear that it is fucking over for me.

we broke up cause the bitch was nagging
tell them she cheated, so they'll loose some of that white knight simpery
It mogs me cuz normies never ask me if I have a girlfriend and that just makes it clear that it is fucking over for me.
have'nt been asked that since i whas 14 either, but i'm pretty shure they already know, i put KHHV in my nicknames online

high IQ, I just say I had one and now have health problems. then they don't ask further

I just tell them that im single.

Normies believe you can have a gf! REEEEEEEEE!!!:chad::banhammer:

jk

high IQ, I just say I had one and now have health problems. then they don't ask further
Exactly this. Health problems or saying "I'm too busy with work haha [insert career bullshit]" tends to work well, especially with older people

Tho i'm lucky i never had to lie. But I think it's because people can tell just by looking at me :feelscry:

i just tell the truth ngl

Oh but you will once they start working towards it due to thinking you're trash.
Tbh I'd lie too. There's nothing to be gained by coming out as a virgin in your 20s. You're viewed as a freak by this degenerate society.
I feel like most people will just think you're lazy, having hard time, or something like that.
They won't treat you worse cause you're virgin, but they will treat you bad if you are ugly.
Just act friendly at work, and nothing will happen.

You guys are partly right though, I wouldn't tell a girl.
If she asks me if I have a gf, I would just say no and move on.

i just tell the truth ngl
based and truth pilled

I feel like most people will just think you're lazy, having hard time, or something like that.
They won't treat you worse cause you're virgin, but they will treat you bad if you are ugly.
Just act friendly at work, and nothing will happen.

You guys are partly right though, I wouldn't tell a girl.
If she asks me if I have a gf, I would just say no and move on.

based and truth pilled
There's a big difference in how ppl react depending on the type, if you're working some high paying tech job or low paying work full of ex felon types you'll get different attitudes.

There's a big difference in how ppl react depending on the type, if you're working some high paying tech job or low paying work full of ex felon types you'll get different attitudes.
true, if you're working a job ful of ex felons, they'll probably give you shit about it.
But they won't get you fired, probably just pick on you a little.

As for women, don't tell them ever or mention it. They'll think you're trying to get sympathy sex and see you as a creep.

But really. You don't and its none of their buisness why.

Low IQ. You should never ever come out as a virgin, if you can claim to had a thing with a girl in high school and make it believable, do it. Especially if you are in your 20s or later. Nobody will question it unless you are turbo truecel.

Normfucks often ask me if I have a girlfriend, too; it happens quite often.
For reasons I can't explain, guys that give off incel/virgin vibes are asked about their relationship status. It's as if normies know you're not getting pussy, and they want to confirm their suspicions
Chads and to an extent high tier normies are rarely asked this; people already sense if a guy struggles with dating and fucking

Besides: I'm a terrible liar.

Fakecel & humble brag.

What's your field of work anyways?
You so.etimes sound like its an episode of The Office.

When you're under assault, a prepared plan is helpful

I just tell them that I always get rejected. I shut down the bluepill advice before they start going off and I don’t care if they think im a creep

Low IQ. You should never ever come out as a virgin, if you can claim to had a thing with a girl in high school and make it believable, do it. Especially if you are in your 20s or later. Nobody will question it unless you are turbo truecel.
the fact people like you lie and pretend is why people dont believe in the blackpill

the fact people like you lie and pretend is why people dont believe in the blackpill
I'm not going to be the one who admits to being virgin at 24, if you'd do it, good for you, let's see how it plays out for you admitting to being unable to get something 95%+ of people can get without much trouble.

I'm not going to be the one who admits to being virgin at 24, if you'd do it, good for you, let's see how it plays out for you admitting to being unable to get something 95%+ of people can get without much trouble.

I bet all of the times someone said "I know this one ugly guy who has a gf" it was this exact situation. It's like when incel middle schoolers say "I have a gf but she lives on the other side of the country", just you know the adult version.

I bet all of the times someone said "I know this one ugly guy who has a gf" it was this exact situation. It's like when incel middle schoolers say "I have a gf but she lives on the other side of the country", just you know the adult version.

I’ve been asked before when’s the last time I had a gf, and I said never. They didn’t say anything after that.