Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normfags really can't handle or accept the blackpill

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
I went on the live stream of Hector Castillo (Girls Chase), I said some blackpill things, this nigga starts insulting me for literally expressing my opinion. ovER.

It's better if you don't spread this. Truth should only be revealed to those who need it; ignorance is bliss.

Don't needlessly expose people to something they can't handle.

Their whole worldview revolves around life being a fairytale.

It's better if you don't spread this. Truth should only be revealed to those who need it; ignorance is bliss.

Their whole worldview revolves around life being a fairytale.
Yes, let them be in their infinite tsukuyomis, brocel

I went on the live stream of Hector Castillo (Girls Chase), I said some blackpill things, this nigga starts insulting me for literally expressing my opinion. ovER.
you’ll never be able to change them cuz they’re retarded

Yes, let them be in their infinite , brocel
The BP is already mainstream and has spread on tiktok. All the Blackpill topics we talk about here u could find on tiktok with 100K+ likes

The BP is already mainstream and has spread on tiktok. All the Blackpill topics we talk about here u could find on tiktok with 100K+ likes
Thanks for telling me, brocel